• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zoap

Smash Master
you guys are dumb the censor pass just puts a big ****ing red X in your **** which looks even more ********. I agree run both melee and brawl at the same time. If somone cant switch over they give up 1 event boo hoo. Its better than cuttin 1 whole event for the whole tourney or capping at 32.

This is **** btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdNGAYaQvYA

Just wait till the Ghostbuster and beyond part. :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
you guys are dumb the censor pass just puts a big ****ing red X in your **** which looks even more ********. I agree run both melee and brawl at the same time. If somone cant switch over they give up 1 event boo hoo. Its better than cuttin 1 whole event for the whole tourney or capping at 32.

This is **** btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdNGAYaQvYA

Just wait till the Ghostbuster and beyond part. :)
LOL @ power rangers and ninja turtles

that is awesome

The King

Smash Ace
I can't remember who I lent it to anymore, but if I let you borrow my OC3 DVD, please respond here or PM me, as I would like it back since it's been like 3-4 months, lol. Thanks.

King Out

Naota21t

Smash Champion
It's because we only had one post yesterday!

Sooo.. what's everyone feel like eating right now?

I'm starving and haven't ate since... i think breakfast, and I need suggestions lol

edit: lawl at 3 posts in the last like 5 mins since it was mentioned this topic was on the 2nd page

sidefx

Smash Champion
i just got back from dennys actually.. with german peter and jeff.. i feel like **** again.. dennys always makes me feel like ****

Gaara♥

Smash Master
yeah but.. we need a different place besides dennys
i dont hate it.... just dont like that its the only open place blah blah
well theres also carrows.. but ehh

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Do you know someone named kaze? he came to my last tourney and he said he was from salinas.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
discuss power rankings so cal has one (fallible reason but just do it lol)

power rankings

lucien
zelgadis
koskirby
kof
hostility
zoap
germ
nanerz
sidefx
king (kawn/kof/pierre told me to put him, though i think he needs to GO to more tournaments...lol like just GO. LOLOL we're dying right now LOL)
pierre also says Meep.

this is not in any order. LOL i had fun making this post. peirre and i are dying LOL.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
We need to HAVE more tournies in NorCal if we want to do some sort of ranking.

Seriously, the best tournies we have to rank NorCal people have been outside of NorCal.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
we're talking about a circuit on the hub right now.

meep would def. be in a rankings.

Ya, a group of people I believe came from salinas to my last tourney.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Well for big tourneys over the summer we have B.I.O. and that big tourney in SF. Thats about it though lol.

lol facebook is keeping me up. random browsing led me to some ppl i met at the last ncb and davis

Top Bottom