• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

xig28(2)

Smash Rookie
are you looking for ppl to play brawl with?
yea pretty much. and i know alot of ppl in my area do perfer melee over brawl but i cant really find any players to play with around. im kinda getting tired of wifi so i just want to meet up with ppl in person. the biweeklies i tried to go but never get the chance too:(. but i heard lord(known as jin in brawl i think) is also good in brawl.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
isai's account name reminds me of Goldeneye. You know.. the best shooting game ever, that one for the N64.

It sounds like some super secret ridiculously hard difficulty.

malva00

Smash Master
someone play goldeneye online with me sometime

edit: i just messaged mikeHAZE after he posted below me and it turns out he was lying he will not play with me

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
alright lets play isai golden gun banned.

edit:

malva00: u gun play?
Mikes Delusional: what lol
malva00: goldeneye
Mikes Delusional: no i was joking sadly.
Mikes Delusional: lol
malva00: ok nvm
malva00: =[
:

dang it i made isai sad :(

Naota21t

Smash Champion
someone play goldeneye online with me sometime

edit: i just messaged mikeHAZE after he posted below me and it turns out he was lying he will not play with me
When I buy a controller for my laptop (since I'm sick of not being able to do shoryukens while playing SF2), I'll play you. I'll even play you Perfect Dark. O_O

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
like if someone wants to play brawl with me i live in milpitas (just north of san jose), i dont actually hate the game. you can IM me at whitewashedninja and i'll play with you. just dont expect me to play all day like i will with melee.

and if someone wants to smash melee with me i'll play with ya all day =D

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
they were talking about 007 goldeneye for N64...
i used to play on the complex with proximity mines and everyone would just throw their mines and wait for people to set them off... ultimate campfest...

Naota21t

Smash Champion
He's saying how Proxy Mines made Goldeneye a total campfest (it was still fun too, somehow lol).

And it was the first time in a first person shooter where camping was both useful and fun.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
He's saying how Proxy Mines made Goldeneye a total campfest (it was still fun too, somehow lol).

And it was the first time in a first person shooter where camping was both useful and fun.
YAY YOU KNOW
haha camping was never so fun...

it was cool how you could hide the mines in shadow and doorways hella good...
in every other game since then, the mines are like 3feet wide with pulsating christmas lights haha

Top Bottom