• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I don't remember if I said I was going, but I have that Friday/Saturday off so maybe.

Any estimate on how many people will be here? Is the OP up to date?
The OP is not up to date. Markus just lists the crew by default since we all live nearby, if not at the house, and attend every event.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I don't remember if I said I was going to this, but in any case I can't.

*sob at Pound being so expensive*

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Xero thinks he can three-stock me in a fan match.
I don't think he can.
I don't think anyone can.

In other news I was thinking of also bringing a batch of pb cookies, not just cinnamon sugar. The 2 batches of cinnamon cookies got eaten really fast at Fiesta, so I don't think one batch would last very long. >_>
Soooo hyped for next weekend.

Nope

Smash Lord
PLEASE bring Wii's! also a copy of Melee if you have it, we will be running it side event style at the end. More Setups will be in the house this time around so we need more please.

Silhouette

Smash Lord

King~

Smash Champion
lol its like a week away why would it be

i wanna come, but i dont wanna enter(brawl anyway)

at the same time im seeing allt he issues with neoh and the people wanting to go to ohyacon

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Isn't there something you can download to an SD for infinite replays that somebody's got a link to.....or maybe Jokey can google it for me.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
You could do Stack Smash, load Gecko, and then load a codeset with Infinite Replays enabled... I don't know how Stack Smash works exactly though... I find it easier to just have Homebrew Channel though... Search WiiBrew for more info...

Mr.E

Smash Lord
PLEASE bring Wii's! also a copy of Melee if you have it, we will be running it side event style at the end. More Setups will be in the house this time around so we need more please.
I'm on it but **** Melee. :mad:

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Melee is like the fun uncle of Brawl. You can't say bad things about your fun uncle (unless he's a pred-afile)! You just earned yourself 10frowns.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Cause i suck at 64

Melee is so much better : )

64 is still a good game though
Don't get me wrong, Melee is fantastic. I just can't play it worth a ****.
I mess up recoveries and tech skill in Brawl, a game with broken recoveries and no tech skill.
Just imagine me playing Melee D:

And the real problem with 64 is that some people are more comfortable playing it on VC, while others prefer the good ol' game with the 64 controllers, and ya just can't please everyone. :ohwell:

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Sure thing, I have Melee, and if I remember I'll bring that too.
I don't have everything unlocked, though, so someone'll have to copy over their save file to my memory card.

im coming for melee side tourney :)

and fanfan :D
<3

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
So i hear Nope doesn't do it right
And I almost forgot that...which reminds me, Nope, the next set we play is gonna be sooo awesome. Take it away, Ike.
:ike: "Prepare yourself!"

Edit: I finally know who to use in pools (as long as things are same old, same old, and I automatically go to brackets) I think Cr4sh would know too if we were playing all our pools matches at 5am.
Somewhat subtle hint directed at cr4sh if he wanders into this thread.

Top Bottom