• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

solecalibur

Smash Master
Arnold Palmers become 10x better when it's sweet tea and lemonade.

Also due to the National tournament coming up the venue price will be going up to $5 per person. I'm very sorry about this, but it's to help compensate for some expenses. It will go back to the original $3 after June, until then bring a setup and get it waived!

One setup + Full recording gear + Plush Johns?

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
What about plushes? :0

And I don't have to worry about that venue fee. :D I have a setup.
Although I still dunno if I'm gonna enter any of the next ones. If I don't enter, could my setup be considered someone else's so they can waive their fee? :0

Nope

Smash Lord
**** that, I'm not paying two dollars extra. That's two cheeseburgers I could be having for lunch.
^ agreed here...
Anyone complains about a standard venue fee I'll give them the one-two!
get em OS!

What about plushes? :0

And I don't have to worry about that venue fee. :D I have a setup.
Although I still dunno if I'm gonna enter any of the next ones. If I don't enter, could my setup be considered someone else's so they can waive their fee? :0
sure

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Awesome. Might as well not let a discount go unwasted <3

Oh yeah, I'm baking cinnamon sugar cookies for the next one. Nope and Crash have been promised a free cookie, but all the others will only be given out if I feel like being super nice or if you win a cookie challenge.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Yeah, I think I'll come to this. It's more financially sound and NOPE! It's been nearly a year since foosball! WE'VE GOT TO DO IT!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Yeah, I think I'll come to this. It's more financially sound and NOPE! It's been nearly a year since foosball! WE'VE GOT TO DO IT!
I might hitch a ride with you if that's okay, or whoever is driving from Muncie. I'm not sure if I'm coming yet though... money is laughing at me at the moment.

EDIT: Because I see the signature... INDIGO LEAGUE!!!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Question: Is it okay if a car full of smashers crashes at your place (in springfield) for Ohayocon? Hotels be mad expensive and I'm already spending all my money on Sonic merchandise (obviously).

We'll probably be there in time for reverse main low tier-mid tier random falcon only items on high crew battles (or whatever amazing thing you guys are doing this time)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
You know, somebody owes me something very similar to foosball...
I remembered to bring my NES to Muncie after Christmas this time, so if I'm here, I'll bring it. I haven't gotten it to work yet though, but you seem to always have the magic touch or something to get it to work.

Suyon

Smash Lord
You think I can hop in with you then ITT?
Since my friends don't have room for me at the hotel and won't let me sleep on the floor.....

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
You think I can hop in with you then ITT?
Since my friends don't have room for me at the hotel and won't let me sleep on the floor.....
I think the plan is that Jiffy is gonna drive you, me, and blue rogue to Ohayocon then we're crashing at Nope's. I think that's the plan anyways.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I don't think Jiffy and Blue are going to Ohayocon at all. Besides I'm going there on Friday somehow...then I have to worry for housing on Friday and Saturday and getting to Ohayocno on Saturday and Sunday...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't remember if I said I was going, but I have that Friday/Saturday off so maybe.

Any estimate on how many people will be here? Is the OP up to date?

Top Bottom