• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB1, Official last Gigabits for melee!!!!! March 9th, confirmed!

[GB]Cecil

Smash Apprentice
Talk to Manny, he is the one you would need to talk to in order to get the date and any details you may possibly need.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Sounds interesting. Looks like a good way to start off my 9-days-off-for-brawl weekend.
I'll probably goto this!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
As long as the housing for UCF doesn't close on the 7th for spring break, I should be able to make this.

Either way I am going to try.

Renth

Smash Hero
there was a death in the family in this morning....

not sure if i'm coming to this or going to PA early..

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably be playing Brawl all 15 hours or so before this starts. Should be fun! I'll take you up on that Rx.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
OMFG!!!! WENDY;S FAILED SOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!! iwe are short on people lately so they are making me work this saturday(i dont care cuz nothing is happening) and.................................NEXT FVCKING SATURDAY(i care a lot since its the last melee gigs and the freakin sat. before brawl. ive been waiting for this for like 4-5 months. and now i have to work. GAY.

whoever teams with hungrybox better place...peace

-hiro

Top Bottom