• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB1, Official last Gigabits for melee!!!!! March 9th, confirmed!

vericz

Smash Champion
If danny does what he did for gigabits then im going to need a teams partner, anyone up for it?? I could team with you for the 2/2 giga to see how we do (only if uuaa isnt goin)

Im good ;)

RyuDeathstrike

Smash Cadet
Is there a possibility that the Date will be Changed due to the Delay of SSBB(again)...

I personally don't care... I'll still be going. I just want to be on top of the dates...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I hope this gets pushed back so I can have more Chops training before it...I should be going to this, probably with ESAM.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
JoeTru, changing the date could help the chances of finding a free on campus venue for this. Just so you know, Brawl was officially delayed in America to March F4CKING 9th. Since the Club is still going through the system to get organized, and dates for the Libra Community Center are probably more filled now then they are two months from now, I think you should consider a later date for this tournament.

Maybe consider having it during spring break so that it can be an epic multi-day tourney with a brawl side tourney or something. just ideas

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
JoeTru, changing the date could help the chances of finding a free on campus venue for this. Just so you know, Brawl was officially delayed in America to March F4CKING 9th. Since the Club is still going through the system to get organized, and dates for the Libra Community Center are probably more filled now then they are two months from now, I think you should consider a later date for this tournament.

Maybe consider having it during spring break so that it can be an epic multi-day tourney with a brawl side tourney or something. just ideas
I for one like this idea.

I think we should also attract OoS smashers too. :)

Renth

Smash Hero
well, if it's between march 15th-22nd i won't be around i got plans in Pennsylvania. Any other time is goods for me.

RyuDeathstrike

Smash Cadet
Spring break is a little late imo... My SB starts on 3/31(3 weeks after Brawl's release) and I know that non-central Floridians who will be trying to attend will also have different SB dates then myself(4/7 for UNF if I'm not mistaken...)

I say... Put it on Saturday the 8th of March(the day before Brawl) because people will most likely have that day off from school and work anyways...

vericz

Smash Champion
Wow, I ask for this day like 2 months in advanced and get it and now the date is going to get changed!!?? HOW GAY, if the date is changed I can't go cause it's soooo hard to get a day off walmart. . . i HOPE there's another smash tourney this date

vericz

Smash Champion
YOOO otru, if this is going to get changed or isn't happening Phil from INET is willing to hold a tourney this date, just want to confirm with you if this is changing or not so we can email him with this date or another date in feb. We have to know since he is also doing a COD4 tourney in FEB!!!

Top Bottom