• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB1, Official last Gigabits for melee!!!!! March 9th, confirmed!

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
i hereby suggest a non-wavedashing and/ or throwing items tournament as for preparation for brawl
in conjunction with a regular tournament.. so we all dont freak out when we cant wavedash

OTRU...

Smash Champion
iight so this is definitely happening people!!

XYZ has a house to himself, its pretty big too, so he offered us the house as a maybe, ill have the confirmation later on, if that doesnt work out ill rent a huge room at radisson hotel on alafaya

so this is definitely happening!! HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!!!

it would be cool if we play all day on the 9th and then wait until midnight so we can all go to gamestop to get our copy of brawl, tru?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Joe, you can put me down as up for housing people.

I think with the whole GA against FL thing that's been going on(or did go on) that a GA vs FL crew battle should happen.

chai

Smash Rookie
hahahaa did you seriously wink colin
that is ****ing hilariously homosexual hahaha

mobilisq

Smash Ace
Hmm, I'll be going. Gonna go in to work today and see about getting the day off.

Top Bottom