• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB1, Official last Gigabits for melee!!!!! March 9th, confirmed!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
If LA may come to this, because of the distance, we'd probably need a place to crash the night before and of the tournament day. (its 12-14 hours total trip from LA to tournament)
Pritch has already offered up his place to crash as a half-way point from LA to the tournament, but i think it'd be in our best interest to crash the night in the orlando area after the tournament too. instead of driving 6 or w/e hours to pritch's place past 9.
and um....
this is a little ackward to mention, but i have a friend i've known for 5 years online, who lives 1 hour from orlando, that i've been dying to meet. Maybe if we have an open place to stay the night of the 9th, that will buy me some time to finally meet...her. <_< I know i can't ask anyone to house a buncha LA smashers plus a girl (duhn-duhn-duhn)so...i'll just try to figure something out.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
If LA may come to this, because of the distance, we'd probably need a place to crash the night before and of the tournament day. (its 12-14 hours total trip from LA to tournament)
Pritch has already offered up his place to crash as a half-way point from LA to the tournament, but i think it'd be in our best interest to crash the night in the orlando area after the tournament too. instead of driving 6 or w/e hours to pritch's place past 9.
and um....
this is a little ackward to mention, but i have a friend i've known for 5 years online, who lives 1 hour from orlando, that i've been dying to meet. Maybe if we have an open place to stay the night of the 9th, that will buy me some time to finally meet...her. <_< I know i can't ask anyone to house a buncha LA smashers plus a girl (duhn-duhn-duhn)so...i'll just try to figure something out.
Melbourne could most likely house you guys if no one in orlando is able. We're about 50-60 mins away from the tourney location, give or take.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i can house her cyphus... is she cute??
c'mon share with a fellow doc main.

LOL!! jk but noob test could prolly house some ppl im assuming.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
im gonna add on the first post all the people that need housing, and all the people that are willing to house them.

cyphus, how many people are you coming with?

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
An extra hour!!! I'm pretty sure joe and louis will house them, CFL peeps just have to house themselves so there is more room for OOS.
True, I just like to offer so the oos'ers have a last resort, that way they don't miss the tourney cause they thought there wasn't any housing when there was :)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
its still early to call..i'm not sure who from LA is really going to take the initiative to come to this.
Houma: Me and Lee, require carpooling w/ either...
A.) BatonRouge Smashers:(Taylor, Kyle, Mary,..?)
or B.) NewOrleans: (Ricky, John, Chad, Ray,...?)
Best case scenario- all 3 of our cities join in, but for now, i'm just hoping i can get the interest of at least one.
If we could stay somewhere, and the girl is ok to stay too...that would be too good. (she doesn't take up any room. she's only 5'2 and 110, lol) I'd be eternally greatful. (She lives in Punta Gorda...and wow was i wrong..she live 2.5 hours away) and yea, she's on the cute side, but she's a good girl. ;]
but yea..i guess i should wanna come to this to play smash, too, right?
yea..i guess i could do that.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
we will definitly let the pictures do the talking people... cause 2 chicks with wenisz doesnt beat a hot cheerleader

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
GF BATTLE?!

she actually wears glasses...i find them cuter.
(edit: change my mind..1 pic is good enough)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
don't make me pull out the nudes....

EDIT: we need rules. Only 1 pic per post...and u have to wait til someone else posts a pic, until u can post another.
oh, don't worry son, i got more ammo.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
don't make me pull out the nudes....

EDIT: we need rules. Only 1 pic per post...and u have to wait til someone else posts a pic, until u can post another.
oh, don't worry son, i got more ammo.
It don't matter, because my gf will own all y'all's. Don't make me break out the photos.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
your girlfriend would prorobly own mines in the sense like my girlfriends cute and yours is the hulk......

and nudes are unnessesary if you cant win with her clothes on, then nude pics shouldnt change anything

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'll start off light.

old-hook up of mine
she worked at hooters
/thread
noob test can vouche.

logikz you're not even ready for the real thing son! (mindgamed)

Top Bottom