• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB1, Official last Gigabits for melee!!!!! March 9th, confirmed!

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
Sign me up for this one too. I don't think I'll have too much trouble making it. dude jmanuel i actually found a smasher at cypress its insane there are just a bunch of noobs him. I've yet to play him but he seems to know his stuff.
Haha. I'm THAT guy ^_^

I'll likely be going. If there's any signing up to be done or whatever, count me in and let me know.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
GROAN

nothing nick

jest=joke
high school=more time on our hands=more pracitce

so

so

HA!
I definitely have way more time in college than I ever did in high school--and I no longer have to wake up at 6 in the morning.

Owned.

:)

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Hey jmanuel we should meet up at your house sometime and smash with *that guy* lol i forget his name no offence to him, I'm just bad with names. I haven't gotten to smash with anyone good in a while. I've been reduced to beating 3 level 9's at once.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hey jmanuel we should meet up at your house sometime and smash with *that guy* lol i forget his name no offence to him, I'm just bad with names. I haven't gotten to smash with anyone good in a while. I've been reduced to beating 3 level 9's at once.
we'll just have to see.

So much work and not enoguh time. Srry we couldn't play lately.:(

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch

the quote button wouldn't work.. -__-

I'm not "that guy" AGAIN, am i?
that guy has a name!
a very overused name.

However, if i'm noot that guy...
That's fine, cause i need to derustify my skills anyway, or whatever's left of them.
Haha! Melee in Frau Parker's room!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
we'll just have to see.

So much work and not enoguh time. Srry we couldn't play lately.:(
I know bro I've actually been practicing on the little spare time I have. My fox's gotten a bit better and i just found a sick combo i can user on you lol spicially with your DI mastery it should work lol.

You should'ver come to vist Hellmund with us it was fun. We should try to play this weekend. I don't think I have any competitions otr anything.
Later bro- luis

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch

the quote button wouldn't work.. -__-

I'm not "that guy" AGAIN, am i?
that guy has a name!
a very overused name.

However, if i'm noot that guy...
That's fine, cause i need to derustify my skills anyway, or whatever's left of them.
Haha! Melee in Frau Parker's room!
Lol don't worry about it i felt that way not too long ago and still do it wasn't until after i met you that i started practicing again. Just a thought but may be it might be a good idea to start a smash club at school, who knows there might be other good players. (hey if there's a WoW club why not Smash?)
-Peace

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I know bro I've actually been practicing on the little spare time I have. My fox's gotten a bit better and i just found a sick combo i can user on you lol spicially with your DI mastery it should work lol.

You should'ver come to vist Hellmund with us it was fun. We should try to play this weekend. I don't think I have any competitions otr anything.
Later bro- luis
.....AP is gaying me out.

Sigh

Top Bottom