• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB1, Official last Gigabits for melee!!!!! March 9th, confirmed!

Pritch

Smash Lord
So you know what I just realized should happen at this tournament? Since I'm assuming that Xif + various other georgia people will be coming down to it, some sort of effort should be made to get mikeG into whatever carpool is coming down from georgia. That would be ****ing hot.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yea, especially since some people asked off work/ made specific plans to come. Even if you change the name of the tourney, you should still have a tourney on this date.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
LA might come to this. ill give a def answer within a month or so so ill keep you guys posted,

also, if we do end up comming, could we get housing possibly?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
LA might come to this. ill give a def answer within a month or so so ill keep you guys posted,

also, if we do end up comming, could we get housing possibly?
As long as you're all willing to line up on the floor like sardines.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Rohins, or Manko? since you guys are both goin to the tourney.....can one of yall pick me up?? or we could all carpool............just an idea......will give considerable amount of gas.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Jenova, yeah I'll be down to carpool. Since Suki and I are both goin we'll probably all go together

FANTASTIC!!!! but hold up im just now reading the above posts. is there still gonna be a tournament??? i really hope so.....jus cuz brawls not coming out doesnt mean they should caancel the tourney........they can jus change the name

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
yeah the tournament is going to be on 2/9/08 jenova...peace

-hiroshi

why dont they still have the tourny and jus change the name??? it would be nice to go to orlando that weekend and then the following weekend go to the clearwater tournament that Lim3_backwards is holding.....o well. jus an idea but thanks hiroshi....

Top Bottom