• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

Gichan

Smash Champion
ok ok, no more fooling around, pownz is yesterday's news and now it is time to ****ing hype this one.

I don't see enough people where be Sauga and hammy.

yo Doc, time for some AiB advertising again, please do if you could. F1ZZ, start looking for people on this board and post on their walls. No 20 man tournies for me, that's lame.

off to harass some players, lol.

5ive

Smash Champion
Just to let everyone know, we're using the GSH2 Beta for Brawl+, as it's miles better than RC1 in terms of balancing. Plus, testing is needed for the set, and Cape has given me the duty to get input from Toronto.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'm Neko and I am here supporting the use of this beta for the sole purpose of gathering tourney data to help solidify any future Brawl+ sets.

5ive

Smash Champion
And right now, I'm hacking Marik's and Looft Waffle's Wii free of charge. If anyone wants to get their Wii hacked (Brawl+ enabled) just tell me. You need to provide your own SD card.

If the number starts getting high, I'll have to start charging.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Sounds great.

Looking forward to having Brawl+ on my Wii, especially the GSH2 beta.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
And right now, I'm hacking Marik's and Looft Waffle's Wii free of charge. If anyone wants to get their Wii hacked (Brawl+ enabled) just tell me. You need to provide your own SD card.

Could you install Brawl+ for me free? :psycho:

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
saaame neko

its quite lol actually

+1 nadt makes you smarter
+1 nadt is a bad idea in competitive matches

and 5, just buy a bunch of sd cards, set it up beforehand, and give them brawl+ free
but charge them for the sd cards

ASDFASDF

Wait...this thing is being held at an indoor soccer place? that just so happens to host video game tourneys? wtf?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I am gonna be able to hit this up!!!
Hyyype!!!!

Now I can take 2/3 tournaments like I said I would last time muahahaha

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I may play your Brawl+ game for its awesomeness but I don't read your fancy boards so enlighten me: wtf is nadt? :p I suppose in the end the only thing that matters is whether Ness kept his DJC.

Also a suggestion for the WBR: something that lets us have multiple versions of Brawl+ on our SD card and choose between them at a launcher/gecko to eliminate the hassle of swapping versions - I don't know if this is possible but it would be a godsend.

.decoy

Smash Ace
Also a suggestion for the WBR: something that lets us have multiple versions of Brawl+ on our SD card and choose between them at a launcher/gecko to eliminate the hassle of swapping versions - I don't know if this is possible but it would be a godsend.
too good.
i dont even believe in gods and i agree.
a godsend.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lets play some indoor soccer at this,wow

oh ****! the return of joe,nate,and the troll

get hyped

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Nate can't come he leaves on the 6th.'

EDIT: nevermind I saw his post just now, I guess he had a change of heart :grrr: time to destroy you Nate.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
i doubt i'll be able to make it to this one, parents might want me up at the cottage since I went 4 months straight of not going to my cottage (using school as an excuse which I wont be able to use that weekend)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Last day of Christmas break, some smash would be lovely. Soon as I get my work schedule I'll let ya know. So far that is a solid turn out.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman

Youre the boss.

How big of an SD card do I need?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I believe that it must be 2GB or less. Otherwise something won't work, but I'm not exactly sure what it is.
I'm also pretty sure that SDHC cards won't work either.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I'm only goin if AvariceX confirms, so if/once he does, confirm me aswell, but for now I'm a maybe.

Also accepting MMs vs mks, yes even you doc : )

5ive

Smash Champion
I believe that it must be 2GB or less. Otherwise something won't work, but I'm not exactly sure what it is.
I'm also pretty sure that SDHC cards won't work either.
Got it spot on. Also, want to tell me what menu version do you guys have on your Wii? Also also, don't update.

.decoy

Smash Ace
well...im going to be in toronto until this tourney so i can't drive you there.
the day after the tourney i'm going to get another tattoo at 12pm, then going back to kingston, at which point you can obviously come too. so yeah you're welcome to come, but just sayin how it is.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo guys spread the word to anyone who shows interest, I think I can bring an old member back, people might remember him; grey aka cuban pete.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Got it spot on. Also, want to tell me what menu version do you guys have on your Wii? Also also, don't update.
Im running V4.2U

Ive got a 1GB SD card, how can I tell if its good?

This is gonna be sick. Im gonna need hella B+ small change money matches.

i1337

Smash Ace
can you put me down as a maybe? :(

edit: if i come i can bring a dazzle, but i wont be able to use it for stuff other than streaming unless someone brings a computer with the proper software (i wouldnt bring my laptop, lol)

Top Bottom