• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'll come even if m2k, ally, holy, swordgard, adhd, anti, and dehf decide to come.

I don't afraid of anything..

Also, LOLOLOL @ " snakes AAA combo kills faster than samus f smash ", I tried it in training mode lolol, snakes AAA kills mario near the edge at 85, samus f smash at 94

REEEEEEEEEDONKULOUS!!!

Gichan

Smash Champion
I would ****ing make B+ $5 if I could but then no one would join, B+ definitely does deserve to be taken at least a bit seriously, but NO ONE WILL ****ING JOIN. I know that, I really do and that's why I'm so hesistant on increasing the price...

I'll make it $3 for now, so F1ZZ please change that. BUT if there really is enough interest, I'll definitely be up for $5.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
I would ****ing make B+ $5 if I could but then no one would join, B+ definitely does deserve to be taken at least a bit seriously, but NO ONE WILL ****ING JOIN. I know that, I really do and that's why I'm so hesistant on increasing the price...

I'll make it $3 for now, so F1ZZ please change that. BUT if there really is enough interest, I'll definitely be up for $5.

Stupid idea but I'll write it down.....

Its 3 bucks to enter pools.

2 bucks after that to get into brackets.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I see where you are going looft, but that doesn't work either. There's a lot of jews/brown (you know who you are, loool) people in our region.

People are not inputing their opinion on $5, please do so now.

so far people who would pay; ceX, 5ive, distructo, Eugene, PG, myself, Looft(?).

5ive

Smash Champion
I see where you are going looft, but that doesn't work either. There's a lot of jews/brown (you know who you are, loool) people in our region.

People are not inputing their opinion on $5, please do so now.

so far people who would pay; ceX, 5ive, distructo, Eugene, PG, myself, Looft(?).
Rikana would too. F1ZZ and his bro would. Idea maybe?

And **** Looft, you into + now?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ok, if I see just a bit more interest, it will be $5, a major step up to our B+ scene, plus after this tourney 5ive should be making teh B+ PR thread! wooot.

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
I think since I cant make the tourney on the 19 I'll try to make this one.

Brawl singles + doubles.

Will bring probably 3 others from ottawa... And a setup perhaps...

buenob

Smash Lord
i am one of knuckle's "friends" :)... with benefits

sign me up for sf4 too plz

.Marik

is a social misfit
Tin Man, it'd be nice if you could come.

I need more R.O.B. matchup experience, anyways. Sheep humiliated me back in August.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
5ive no MM, I'm already spending enough money.
$2-5 for Brawl+
$10 venue fee
$15 for Brawl
$2-3 MM with Leafy (if he comes)
$2 MM with Marik

Anyways I would probably lose.

5ive

Smash Champion
5ive no MM, I'm already spending enough money.
$2-5 for Brawl+
$10 venue fee
$15 for Brawl
$2-3 MM with Leafy (if he comes)
$2 MM with Marik

Anyways I would probably lose.
Shut up. A few days ago you were talking about taking my money in a 20 dollar money match. What happened, ginger scurred?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo 5ive, will you install Brawl+ for me as a favour?

I don't even have a computer that's compatible with downloading Homebrew, Gecko, or BannerBomb. I'll bring my Wii for this tournament.

Will paying money help? I'd rather you just help out a Brawl+ enthuasist, though.

5ive

Smash Champion
Yo 5ive, will you install Brawl+ for me as a favour?

I don't even have a computer that's compatible with downloading Homebrew, Gecko, or BannerBomb. I'll bring my Wii for this tournament.

Will paying money help? I'd rather you just help out a Brawl+ enthuasist, though.
I'll do it for you for free during Brawl pools or something. But if a lot people want to get their wii's modded at this tournament, I'd think I'd have to charge something.

Make sure to bring your SD card.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'll do it for you for free during Brawl pools or something. But if a lot people want to get their wii's modded at this tournament, I'd think I'd have to charge something.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.

I'll let you all know in good time, and M@rik, I'm better then sheep ;)
I'm also a lot better now than I was back in August, we'll see how this goes.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman

Yeah Im in the same boat, my comp is ****ed.

Id be willing to throw you a couple bucks, I see it as buying a new game lol.

Either way I need some SERIOUS B+ friendlies before this tourney, my Marth+ is a sexy beast waiting to be unleashed

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll be coming with Haruhi this time ^.^ (Well I'll at least I'll try)

Not Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya but Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club <3

Top Bottom