• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Gi, thanks again for hosting, link me up the vids when they are posted.

Wait, was it Sauce's recordings... well he will link me up then :p

Just let me know, pretty sure my matches with Gi and Fatal were recorded.

Shout outs when results thread hits.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
how well you do and your mindset differs from person to person, i say I can only blame my losses on my lack of ability (and stupid frigate against gi). I hate losing to the people I did, fought hype too early, and i lost to Gi o.O

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
how well you do and your mindset differs from person to person, i say I can only blame my losses on my lack of ability (and stupid frigate against gi). I hate losing to the people I did, fought hype too early, and i lost to Gi o.O
Gi is f*cking clutch dude. If that guy keeps his cool he can take on anyone and anything! I've seen him wrestle a bear... with his bare hands!

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
'Yeah, So the Troll Won first place, and almost made a little boy who looked like David Bowie cry.'

Lmfao.

infomon

Smash Scientist
ugghhhh.... soooo sleeepyy....

great tourney, sorry I didn't get the livestream setup (way too crowded + no tripod + having trouble getting online = meh too lazy)

:bigthumbu definitely going to more of these
wait wth you were there and I didn't even meet u!!?? blargh!!

i self distructoed
lolz

So about that Ike spot. ;D Where can I meet this saus?
SAUS is from Ottawa. He came to Havoc in the Hammer (Hamilton tourney in like august or smthg).

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
PS. Lol at Minus for flipping out on me in the beginning of the tourney, but you turned out to be pretty kool with it you big green giant.
He went nutsssssssssssssssssssssss I was loling so hard, but shortly after I realized you were the troll everyone spoke of, you're not so bad.

~Bair~JigSaw~

Smash Cadet
Meh while it might differ from person to person, What I know about myself is if I am not confident I play so bad.... like most of the matches for the tourney yesterday..... but meh I guess I did alright for my first tourney, wasn't really expecting much for my first one lol.

P.S Tin Man want to wifi some time later or something? And if not anyone else that was at the tourney want to wifi?

~Bair~JigSaw~

Smash Cadet
He went nutsssssssssssssssssssssss I was loling so hard, but shortly after I realized you were the troll everyone spoke of, you're not so bad.
Lol was he the one that was like "WHO THE **** WAS THE GUY THAT HAD THE BALLS TO STEAL MY WALLET?!?!" or something like that?

buenob

Smash Lord
food was passable :)

fun tourney for sure, great turnout... can't believe i lost to iliad :p lol

I would strongly recommend actually using pools to seed top 32, 1-32 and auto generating the brackets... no johns but there's no way tying for 2nd seed in a strong pool should make me play fool first round, and two 3rd seeds play eachother first round as well (Gi and his match)... it takes 10 minutes, same amount of time you have to deal with people *****ing about the bracket and changing it around

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Just f*cking had a 18 hour shift and f*cking woke up at 4am because of a fire alarm going off at the college! F*CK! I'm still at work and The fire alarm was and still is f*cking going off to top it off. No one has come to fix it! FML

Tins, your getting too cocky now bro. Gi would **** all of us with his tankness and skill, I second Ash Ketchem, I've seen the whole bear thing too. I've also seen Gi shooting some G's.
You beat me while I went CF, so your telling me If you lost to me using someone other then CF you'd hate it? :laugh:. Probably would hate me more If I won with CF.
Losing against CF= WIN, Getting the peoples knee= Priceless.
Tinnerz, bro, cmon. Maybe I should go Falco next time we brawl ;).

All and all, I haven't played brawl in 3 weeks, Don't know when I'll return to the scene/tournaments due to me getting ***** by work. 26 hours in 2 days for the win ! (U)

I was also thinking of "maining" MK. Seems like the best trend. If you can't beat em, join em (U).

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Good stuff on deciding to main MK, Culex. I dunno why people are so stupid to avoid using him to win srsly. He pay the bills.

BTW here's a tutorial on how to play MK, do this and you should be winning tournaments in no time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50S5pS0Frbs

I hope other people from GTA follow after Culex, this is already slowly happening in Montreal. Why deny the inevitable? Victory is Metaknight's destiny after all. ;)

Top Bottom