• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
lol sounds good, my friend will join that crew too, she mains Kirby :laugh:

wait is ally srsly coming to this?? lolol
I think Buenob confused one of Ally earlier post and probably thought he confirmed for the tournament. But last time I talked with Ally, he told me he was going to a tournament in Midwest.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
lololol holy nightgown, anyways, I can finally succesfully say

CONFIRMED =]

Bringing full setup which means, Wii, Brawl, Brawl+, TV, and recording material

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
cant bring my tv because what i was going to bring it in is being used. Sooo I have nothing to carry it around in.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
At you GI!

G, my car is leaving my house at like 10, should only take like, half an hour to get there but just in case, be sure to register:

Wolfblade
Jhin
Xnaku

Region: Pallet Town

Those two guys are the only ones I want classified in my region. DO NOT LET ANYONE ELSE JOIN PALLET TOWN! IF THEY DO STICK THEM IN FRIGGIN NEW BARK TOWN OR SOMETHING INSTEAD!

I don't give a crap about fighting Niagara, Sauga or the GTA. Just my car I don't wanna fight... those guys fight me too much, hell Xnaku is my **** roomate.

See ya tomorow... er later today dude!:bee:

XxHollowCorexX

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, btw F1ZZ you can take the 95 Ellesmere to Midland, then take the 57 North to Midwest Road.. which is basically one stop.. but uuhhh.. yeah. ¬________________________¬

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm going to leave now.

I might be a bit late, I should be there around 12:00pm.

I'll see everyone soon.

i1337

Smash Ace
hey, im coming to this, sorry for the late question - will i be able to bring my sd card to save replays? (so i can upload them later)

Iliad

Smash Lord
Serious delays in hamilton.

Might not be there till 12:30.

Hopefully you can delay the matches me and cruxis are supposed to play. If you need to contact me, call my cell, joe has the number and so does julien. However, i'm going to send my celly to Gi and Fizzi via PMs if you need to contact me before joe and jules get there.

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
awesome tourny guys! too bad i didnt make brackets aha.
oh well it was fun, hopefully smash you guys soon!

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Hallowcore no sht there was a troll in the tourney, it's called return of the troll, It was my debut appearance back into the tourney scene. See you at more of these tourneys :).

Yeah, So the Troll Won first place, and almost made a little boy who looked like David Bowie cry. Half of that is true, take your pick.

PS. Lol at Minus for flipping out on me in the beginning of the tourney, but you turned out to be pretty kool with it you big green giant.

Top Bottom