• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

Cruxis

Smash Lord
can you put me down as a maybe? :(

edit: if i come i can bring a dazzle, but i wont be able to use it for stuff other than streaming unless someone brings a computer with the proper software (i wouldnt bring my laptop, lol)
omg if you come then im going for sure

Gichan

Smash Champion
****ing i1337 is a **** troll, lol, says he'd come last tournament and he doesn't show up. And he'll do the same this time.

Boys, I think someone is afraid of our scene, hmm....

Freeroller

Smash Cadet
I'll be able to make it. Me and a friend of mine have been browsing around for tournaments coming up in Toronto recently and while this is a little bit far (we live on the other side of the green line), it'll be worth it to get some experience!

Gichan

Smash Champion
I just realized that people have NOT confimed set-ups. Where are the tvs????! People, if you got a tv and a car, pleeeaasee bring it!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
For the love of god, come to this tourney so I can finally take a set from you Ash Ketchum. :mad:
You just might. I'll make it fair, I'll play with my arms behind my back and my feet on fire. Even grounds yo... less I use my Peach... in that case yer F*cked... I mean.. Miss you Doc :bee:

nickcam

Smash Ace
confirm me. im new to this game. can someone tell me what clutch is. thanks!

Iliad

Smash Lord
as do i, who do you play as and what kind of role do you usualy play in a team?
I play the "lol there's an enemy nearby me. cstick in the direction he is in contrast to my character" role. Which is to say, I don't have a role. I'm a terrible team player, I just have an uncanny ability to beat the **** out of things that come near me nearly as soon as they enter my range.

/truu fax

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
Jon i love your style its so beast! mother ****ing TIPS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Holy crap, I've never seen interest in doubles before, lollolol. I might just join it to. Gotta take out that MK again.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
SRTM, team with wigi, Jon, team with Alex (cruxis).

If I see more interests in doubles, I will suggest putting a ban warrant on double mk for this, cause' I do not want to see double mk in top 3, I want to see mixed teams.

GI if you ban double mk I will go through another 20 pages to advertise.

WIGI

Smash Champion
SRTM you play diddy?

and what experience do you have in teams and stuff..and any experience playing with a luigi on your team?

your name sounds familiar but ive never seen you play.. how good are you in general or any vids?

.Marik

is a social misfit
lololololGi.
WE NEED A DOUBLE FALCON/GANON TEAM.
Me and Ray Kalm stepping it up. If we team, I might use Falcon. Possibly Samus.

SRTM you play diddy?

and what experience do you have in teams and stuff..and any experience playing with a luigi on your team?

your name sounds familiar but ive never seen you play.. how good are you in general or any vids?
Yes, he plays Diddy and us three were in the same pool at Prepare Yourself, where he Barrel-Spiked me into a Klap Trap. :(

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
You can confirm me. No class until the week after this for me. Also if you try to run BlazBlue again I'll enter this time as well. I might be able to bring a TV (it's not my TV).

SRTM

Smash Ace
SRTM you play diddy?

yea bro. I've played you once in pools way back at prepare yourself. We had a close as hell match. I quit tournies for a while, but I wanna go to this one. I'm pretty good overall. I used to team with Pho (toon link) but i can fit my play style to any character. Also teamed with pastaboy before. Never teamed with a luigi before. I can use diddy, rob, toon link and a few others. I'm a good distraction in teams, and can wrack up damage easily. I'm ok at getting kills, not the greatest.
I have old videos, but they wouldn't do me any justice.

Yes, he plays Diddy and us three were in the same pool at Prepare Yourself, where he Barrel-Spiked me into a Klap Trap.
XD

WIGI

Smash Champion
hmm.. one of us needs to get better at getting K.Os =P

well, if your usually the wrack up damadge guy, il be the "shryouken and fsmash everything and try not to die...guy.."

i can wrack up damage well on 90% of the chars

how well do you handle marths?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey Wigi. Forget Taunt Spiking.

Jab>UpB

Grab>DownThrow> follow it up with aerials. ****.

Nair sex kick out of nowhere at high percents.

FSmash.

:D

SRTM

Smash Ace
hmm.. one of us needs to get better at getting K.Os =P

well, if your usually the wrack up damadge guy, il be the "shryouken and fsmash everything and try not to die...guy.."

i can wrack up damage well on 90% of the chars

how well do you handle marths?
Pretty good, unless its against mikey lol. I distance myself alot from them. Usually I go ROB against marths, but i'm most comfortable with diddy overall. I have some killer DI :D
How are you in teams? I think i've seen you play with super caniser before.
If you wanna play online sometime, let me know.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Pretty good, unless its against mikey lol. I distance myself alot from them. Usually I go ROB against marths, but i'm most comfortable with diddy overall. I have some killer DI :D
How are you in teams? I think i've seen you play with super caniser before.
If you wanna play online sometime, let me know.
yeah last time i playted teams was with cansir, we came 5th at OIN, because i didn;t know the rob matchup, and for some reason we played on pirate ship that match.. but rob.mk kinda hrut us.

robs are soft now though lol

but me and cansir took out some high end teams, liek kingace and percon

i was the damage getter msot of the time in that team, he was..the MK lol, but when he played toon link i was the primary K.O er... lets just say im super versitile int eam,a nd good..

i can even stock tank with luigi if needed.

a spammy char can be a good compliment to luigi, so rob and didy could be good.. i should practise my glidetoss shryoukens.

but we need to play alot of freidnlies as a team early on in the day to get used to eachother.. and we need to be able to comunicate and stuff.

and not sure if my online still works or not, but il try playing online now if you want

Cruxis

Smash Lord
oh yeah that reminds me,

im sorry illiad

but ill only join dubs if double MK is banned

im sorry but im sick of throwing my money away and having absolutely no fun at all in the end

WIGI

Smash Champion
i want dub mk abnend aswell.

or..just...mk in general...

and marth to while were at it.

snake?

everyone but luigi?

Top Bottom