• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

.Marik

is a social misfit
no of course not, having fun is!!
after all, competitive brawl is SO much fun right

camping, planking, and so much more that i enjoy

and lets not forget, i also love wasting money and time!

of course, why wouldnt i want to waste like 50 bucks on transportation and entry fees on a tournament that i wont make a profit out of?
why wouldnt i want to waste an entire day and not make anything out of it?

you are completely right, of course.

winning money is not important at all!

wasting my time, money, and not enjoying myself is much more important.
Hahahahahaha. Speaks the truth.

Marik, are we still teaming?
You bet. And getting in lots of friendlies. :D

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'll try my best to make it and bring a set-up. Scarbs is just too far man lol.

Also. Cruxis this is your chance to avenge your loss ;). And the troll... As in, the troll who nearly got beat down at LBT? OMG HYPE

Also, I need a partner for this. Someone who can take me to 2nd place again pl0x?

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I'll try my best to make it and bring a set-up. Scarbs is just too far man lol.

Also. Cruxis this is your chance to avenge your loss ;). And the troll... As in, the troll who nearly got beat down at LBT? OMG HYPE

Also, I need a partner for this. Someone who can take me to 2nd place again pl0x?
almost got beat down? I think that was far from happening, hahaha

Iliad

Smash Lord
Considering cruxis can bench the majority of the smash scene AT THE SAME TIME and he was one of the many getting pissed off. I don't think it was that far from happening. As lols as it'll be to see the troll, keep him on a leash. Cause Cruxis is an angry angry person now. (Prolly all those roids)

tha_carter

Smash Ace
iliad bring culex =D

Trolls gonna win this tourney. Everyone facing him is gonna forfeit outta respect/fear

And cruxis, if you dont like it cause youre not having fun, thats cool. But if its cause youre not winning, thats your own fault. Your character is the 2nd most broken character in the game, and AAA combo kills quicker than samus' fsmash. no johns, get better

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Respect to carter, for the respect....
Illiad I look forward to seeing you, and as for all this trash talking you're doing... Know that I told anyone who had the balls to confront me at LBT to come outside and absolutely no one dared to show themselves. As for your claim of this beast "Cruxis"... If he wants to be stupid enough to start something, I'm the only E-tough guy who's a tough guy in real life... So I'll see you all there....

Gi i'll bring a set up, dunno about TV... at least not one of moderate size.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yeah Carter, obvi i'm bring hamilton.

Kurtis should be in Ancaster by Jan 9th, hopefully he'll be our ride, because Chef scares the **** out of me on the highway. Lom, Jaske, and maybe others (phiddlesticks hopefully) will all be coming as well.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Good news, the owner of the venue got a TV donated to him. (we will be using this for the tournament :))

EDIT: I will update the attendance tonight.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Know that I told anyone who had the balls to confront me at LBT to come outside and absolutely no one dared to show themselves.
I really don't know what to say besides "I lol'd."

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
^Sorry about that.

Also I spoke to the owner of the venue today and the venue fee is going to be $10, he said that this way his camera would be payed off. I know this is $5 more but it will only be for this tournament. I again am sorry to raise the venue fee and hopefully this incident never happens again.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Considering cruxis can bench the majority of the smash scene AT THE SAME TIME and he was one of the many getting pissed off. I don't think it was that far from happening. As lols as it'll be to see the troll, keep him on a leash. Cause Cruxis is an angry angry person now. (Prolly all those roids)
LMAO ya roid rage has been gettin to me recently

but i actually thought mr troll douchebag was a pretty cool guy, he didnt afraid of anything.

niko was the one gettin cheesed lol

And cruxis, if you dont like it cause youre not having fun, thats cool. But if its cause youre not winning, thats your own fault. Your character is the 2nd most broken character in the game, and AAA combo kills quicker than samus' fsmash. no johns, get better
well consider the fact that the majority of people i lose to are the ones who use the character more broken than mine, and that i dont care nearly enough about this game to waste any more of my time trying to improve.

Know that I told anyone who had the balls to confront me at LBT to come outside and absolutely no one dared to show themselves.
wtf i dont remember that last year lol i swear u just like left
oh well

nah i think the only time id scrap with someone at a tourney is if they took my food or something

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
I've lost my passion for stealing food... 0.o... and yeah Niko was getting it pretty bad lol it was funny. Wtf happened to the brawl scene, last year LBT I had chain haters, this year I have a tourney in my name and people calling me a cool guy? What's up with that? Trolls love the hate btw.

Rikana

Smash Champion
So much for updating the attendance list when I said I was in since the first page. In for Brawl+ only.

Hype this shiet uppp.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I was thinking of coming but eh it's not worth it anymore, 10$ venue fee and Brawl+ is only 2$ once again. Forget it, with the low attendance from the last time this is not worth me paying 100$ in bus to come.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I was thinking of coming but eh it's not worth it anymore, 10$ venue fee and Brawl+ is only 2$ once again. Forget it, with the low attendance from the last time this is not worth me paying 100$ in bus to come.
I guess this means Cruxis is coming. :laugh:

Too bad you can't come. :(

Gichan

Smash Champion
holy don't be dumb, the attendance wasn't low unless you are comparing to an american tourney, we had 45-48 ppl in the venue and 37 joined, don't cry.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I lol'd @ 5ive.

I'm placing 10th or higher. Mark my words. :D

Hopefully.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol i can understand fully why holy wouldnt want to come tbh. $10 venue fee, $2 brawl+ with him paying $100 and wasting 16 hours for transportation just isnt worth it

.Marik

is a social misfit
lol i can understand fully why holy wouldnt want to come tbh. $10 venue fee, $2 brawl+ with him paying $100 and wasting 16 hours for transportation just isnt worth it
If the attendance was a lot more though?

many motha fuckin tips to be had in Scarborough son. Get hyped.
Many motherfucking Uairs, ChainGrabs and Yoshi **** mindgames to be had. Get hyped.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
So many tournaments coming up in this area:

Pownz on Dec. 19th
This on Jan. 9th
LBT 2 on Feb. 6th

Its crazy!

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Lol someone should just donate an old camera.

Venue fee sucks, but is understandable.

Why not make B+ 3 bucks? A dollar isnt going to turn anyone off, so its a bit more for the winner

tha_carter

Smash Ace
3 tourneys in 3 MONTHS is alot? lolll

Not too long ago we had 3 decent sized tourneys in the span of a week...lol

Cruxis

Smash Lord
LMAO

also

looks like im coming
i swear to god if you end up changing your mind and dont tell anyone, ill go super saiyan i honestly will

Top Bottom