• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

.decoy

Smash Ace
god dammit I forgot my mms.

Ally $3 Ally, $2 Falcon
KKong $5
Holy $3
Joe $3 (halberd only, LOL, kidding)
F1ZZ in B+ $3
Pharoah $5

Raidos $5 MM? I'll **** your ****. And I think that will be all. maaaybbee kalm $5, just maybe.

oohh yyeeaahh, SRTM!!! $5 MM!
big monay up in hurr

KingAce

Smash Ace
hey troll if your cars not full yet can you pick me up for this?
ill pitch in extra for gas if im out of the way

Iliad

Smash Lord
Brandon, yus. 1 dorrah. But I prolly won't remember, so challenge me there?

Also, preferably after brackets.

i1337 you and Fizz will both recieve some seriouslies. Happily

Gichan

Smash Champion
aw come on troll, put up your pic again it just isn't the same.

Yeah, excpet for those staying fri night at my place, the rest of my MMs are preferably after brackets to.

SRTM

Smash Ace
This tourney is looking better than expected. GJ.
As for that money match, I'll think about it. If I have spare change after foods.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Definiatly not coming. Sorry Gi.
laaaaame
now who's gonna rep gabumon!!? :urg:

Hmmm who wants to house the Montreal car (Me, Nevermind, Holy, Terra and KingKong) We'll prob need Friday night housing + sat night housing) atleast we need friday housing confirmed asap pu fuvor =O
Guy I can probably get you man lol...you definitely should lemmie know. Yessss yess I did
ooooooh rlly u can gimme ride?? I might be able to find a way to guelp.... wait perhaps not cuz busses are dumb, I'll look into it tho. thanx for the offer! I pay da gas monniez!

if anybody think they can house mtl saturday tell us please. We got a car.
I can house mtl but I'm 1.5 hours *further away* from toronto. (north end of Waterloo) 1 spare bed + 2 big couches + 2 medium couches + (carpeted) floorspace. It seems kinda silly to go such extra distance just for housing, but I guess it's a backup plan if you don't get a better offer.

Also, NIKO: MoneyMaaaaaaaatch pl0xx

Hype

Smash Lord
If you house with Infzy we should have a smashfest for a couple hours at UW before you leave on sunday if you're up for it. I wanna play Montreal again!

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm down for serious friendlies with everyone here, regardless of who you main. :yoshi:

Gichan

Smash Champion
that post is confusing...did you get ***** or *****?

Btw, Han is coming, and if he is coming means anyone can come, loolol

Gichan

Smash Champion
i like your cojones. Yeah man for sure, that's what I'm looking for. I need matches recorded and DK MU practice.

Gichan

Smash Champion
yo Troll, $20 MM? My Marth vs your Lucas <----------that's a tinman bet.

And did you not see my MM list? ****ing everyone is there, lol.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Gi, I'll moneymatch you in Brawl+ for $2 dollars. Bo3. Sound good?

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm coming with Tippr, Izzo, and two friends of mine.

Not sure if Raidos confirmed already but he's coming and from what I know he has a full car too (Niko at least).

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Gi, I didn't say all of your bets were TinBets but was referring specifically to the TinBet you were imposing on i1337, and my Lucas will tear any of your characters to pieces, all I have to do is fully charge upsmash and you'll walk into it. :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Man this touornament is looking to be RAAPPPEE. MAN this is awesome.

But now on to tvs. Can anyone else bring tvs and/or wiis (kuenzal, looftwaffles, etc)? We need all possible to make this run quicker.

But man, I hope everyone on this list actually does come out. but I gotta say these are the people dedicated so I don't see too many flops.

And troll, i1337 is ****ing beast! He's probably better than me, why else would I MM him? Do you see me asking randoms for MMs? And **** yeah I am NOT MMing you cause your usmash accuracy on me is like 80%, looool. But yo, let me play you at this tourney with my PT I think you'll apporve of my ivysaur now.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure raidos is bringing a tv+wii, my wii's still bricked but I donno might get another from someone else in our cars (Thats right, now Niagara needs TWO cars mother****er)

Top Bottom