• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
This tourney is going to be Trollfest yum yum yum, just looking at the confirms it's going to be tight... Btw GI, you should totally hire me on as security, and flow management, aka. I get to kick the *** of those that are friendlying when we could be getting serrious.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Defiantly might be bringing 2-4 friends a long with me, which may mean another T.V, and Wii...problem with the second Wii is I may not have a copy of the game for it, dunno...we'll see :S. LOL my friend says she's gonna make her blonde friend dress up as Peach for some hype support for me :laugh:

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm bringing Jasuke along as well, and Tasty will be attending not only driving.

Jasuke is mad psyched that he has another chance to CF ditto Ally, and so am I. xD

Cruxis

Smash Lord
im not gonna join dubs Gi so can i show up around 1

pools are waste anyway and i always sweep through them in less than an hour

5ive

Smash Champion
WBR suggested Brawl+ 7.0 Gold Stage List. The boundaries are now smaller which leads to earlier deaths. Camera angles are now changed to a Melee style. Sakurai angles are removed to prevent auto DI (ultimately means DIing is harder). Final Destination lips are now wallride-able, a la Melee, which excludes unprogrammable Diddy recovery <_<.

Starters:
Final D
Battlefield
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 2
Warioware (singles only)
SSE Jungle (doubles only)

Counterpick:
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza (doubles only)
Halberd (singles only)
Luigi's Mansion
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
PTAD+
Rainbow Cruise
Skyworld+
Yoshi's Island

Tin Man

Smash Hero
LOL **** diddy 5ive :p

This tourney is going to be Trollfest yum yum yum, just looking at the confirms it's going to be tight... Btw GI, you should totally hire me on as security, and flow management, aka. I get to kick the *** of those that are friendlying when we could be getting serrious.
I say thats a legit strategy. Getting u to troll the **** out of anyone trying to MM or friednly would be pro. A lot of the randoms would hate u LOL, but ur distraction can be really helpful in getting this tourney moving along :bee:

Defiantly might be bringing 2-4 friends a long with me, which may mean another T.V, and Wii...problem with the second Wii is I may not have a copy of the game for it, dunno...we'll see :S. LOL my friend says she's gonna make her blonde friend dress up as Peach for some hype support for me :laugh:
YAY, the more the merrier. Make sure they all enter singles, doubles & brawl + (singles and doubles) XD

im not gonna join dubs Gi so can i show up around 1

pools are waste anyway and i always sweep through them in less than an hour
its up to u man. It should be ok though.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
brawl+ sucks, oh guiz Brawl 8.0 Rainbow just came out dawg.

FD has walls now.

Marth can ken combo you MUCH easier.

We, the WBR, are lame and can't let the game evolve for a day.

Also, we're bad at our own side game.

~Ally.

Iliad

Smash Lord

FD has walls now.

~Ally.
Can we move to Vermont and get married? owait it's legal here too.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
lol @ gtan death pools
Yo let's get LBT1 pools at this....

Ally, Buenob, Distructo, JNO, me in one pool...ohh yeah.

I just realized while playing Phil (and Shaky because he's awesome and randomly joined my game after lol) on Wi-Fi that I desperately need to pick up a new controller for this; my controller reads 'right' on the analog about 5% of the time and while it's certainly amusing, it's not really something I want to be an issue in tourney.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yo let's get LBT1 pools at this....

Ally, Buenob, Distructo, JNO, me in one pool...ohh yeah.

I just realized while playing Phil (and Shaky because he's awesome and randomly joined my game after lol) on Wi-Fi that I desperately need to pick up a new controller for this; my controller reads 'right' on the analog about 5% of the time and while it's certainly amusing, it's not really something I want to be an issue in tourney.
Buenob was in our pool? o.o

buenob

Smash Lord
yeah you ***** keep putting me in them... seriously, it was tight for both me and tin-man to make it out of pools last time... not cool... the only time I have actually placed well was when I timed out minus in pools to get first seed, and then no one gimped the brackets afterwards... coincidence? or conspiracy!!!2

ps - they should just make a brawl variation where it's one button and it randomly chooses a move, and randomly assigns that move some attributes... "moving" counts as a move... that would be top tier

infomon

Smash Scientist
Someone from Guelph contact me! Jesus, I need to play something or someone! other than Wifi or CPUs q.q
geez riddlyboxxy get in the Smash@UWaterloo thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249867
not cuz u hafta come to waterloo but there's some guelp-ers der, like summonedfish he's cool

wow AvarsnessX is coming to this? If you're passing near waterloo and want to pick me up that'd be w00tsauce! then I could maybe actually come! and bring a tv and wii. also u can crash at my pad of course if it helps any.

Edit: JustNoOne lol @ ur java avvy u must be going insane :D

Edit 2: Niko $3 Bo3 MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Hmmm who wants to house the Montreal car (Me, Nevermind, Holy, Terra and KingKong) We'll prob need Friday night housing + sat night housing) atleast we need friday housing confirmed asap pu fuvor =O

Gichan

Smash Champion
I have alread told you guys, you can stay at my place for friday night if you bring sleeping bags. I have my bed, a couch, and then if I have my bro and sis sleep over at my sis's place there are two more beds. But I also have joe and decoy at my place. but if someone else offers for both nights then take that and maybe decoy will drive joe and I to play you guys elsewhere.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
geez riddlyboxxy get in the Smash@UWaterloo thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249867
not cuz u hafta come to waterloo but there's some guelp-ers der, like summonedfish he's cool

wow AvarsnessX is coming to this? If you're passing near waterloo and want to pick me up that'd be w00tsauce! then I could maybe actually come! and bring a tv and wii. also u can crash at my pad of course if it helps any.

Edit: JustNoOne lol @ ur java avvy u must be going insane :D

Edit 2: Niko $3 Bo3 MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guy I can probably get you man lol...you definitely should lemmie know. Yessss yess I did

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I have alread told you guys, you can stay at my place for friday night if you bring sleeping bags. I have my bed, a couch, and then if I have my bro and sis sleep over at my sis's place there are two more beds. But I also have joe and decoy at my place. but if someone else offers for both nights then take that and maybe decoy will drive joe and I to play you guys elsewhere.
Yeah for friday it's fine, but we still need housing saturday night because I don't think NVM or Terra could drive directly to Montreal. It's a 7 hour trip, so please someone house us for Saturday. :(

.Marik

is a social misfit

FD has walls now.

~Ally.
Ally, the finalized version, 7.0 "Gold", came out.

The programmers specifically stated it's the last build they're going to produce.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Actually, I edited it, and then got distracted momentarily for two minutes, then submitted the post once again.

Does it matter?

They're not making any more versions. There's nothing to discuss.

Top Bottom