• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I may be able to bring a TV. Going to see about buying a cheap one I found from a friend, but won't know until probably Wednesday.

Gichan

Smash Champion
God ****, please try ceX, or at least try to pick someone up who can bring a tv....we really need tvs I only have 8 for brawl and 2 for B+ (and even if I wanted to use these tvs for brawl I can't cause they are 5ive's and he comes later).

And Akariss, or Troll, can't you guys pick up someone who can bring a tv? ask around and such.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Iliad, what were the percentages from last tourney? Seeing the attendance right now, calculate the percentages among the top 4 and both 5th places get $15.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
I'm not so sure I am going to be coming to this any longer, sorry about giving you a bit of hope about the T.Vs Gi. If I am able to find a box for my T.V. and have free time, I might come just to spectate and help out with a set up or two...lost motivation to compete otherwise.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm not so sure I am going to be coming to this any longer, sorry about giving you a bit of hope about the T.Vs Gi. If I am able to find a box for my T.V. and have free time, I might come just to spectate and help out with a set up or two...lost motivation to compete otherwise.
NO JOHNS

u best be reachin this tourney nigg3r or else :uzi:

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
SO frustrated lol, I can't seem to improve at all anymore. I'll participate...no point going and not doing so I guess...and yeah sure Niko; I'll have to have you teach me some things lol. As for a set up, confirm me for one ****ty T.V and a Wii lol. Managed to find an R;F converter...just need to remove it from my grandmothers T.V. :laugh:

Someone from Guelph contact me! Jesus, I need to play something or someone! other than Wifi or CPUs q.q

buenob

Smash Lord
lol TWO kittens will get kicked if you don't show :p.. and I have two in my apartment right now...

SRTM

Smash Ace
Riddlebox, play pho when he gets back to Guelph. Theres a couple others as well.
I have no urge to play brawl lately, not even sure I want to go anymore.

sauc3

Smash Lord
my name is somewhere in here, I don't feel like searching for it, but theres no way in hell I'm coming haha.

good luck Gi,

Gichan

Smash Champion
I don't think I put you down sauc3, I have just been asking. But I'll check.

and Rbox, it's great to hear man! Since Niko is coming, dayum, you are going to learn A LOT. This guy developed Peach's metagame in the beginning almost single handedly. Have you seen Brose' Peach? brose looked at all of Niko's vids to get that ****, lol.

and come on srtm, suck it up, this is u&c tourney, you can potentially place top 5. Plus I want my rematch, lol.

SRTM

Smash Ace
I don't think I put you down sauc3, I have just been asking. But I'll check.

and Rbox, it's great to hear man! Since Niko is coming, dayum, you are going to learn A LOT. This guy developed Peach's metagame in the beginning almost single handedly. Have you seen Brose' Peach? brose looked at all of Niko's vids to get that ****, lol.

and come on srtm, suck it up, this is u&c tourney, you can potentially place top 5. Plus I want my rematch, lol.
I don't want Brose and Niko to slap my monkey around D:
oh fine. I wish this was on easter weekend.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
the rule for this tourney concerning ledge grabs are...

40 ledge grab limit. If a player surpasses the limit and the timer runs out, the player who surpassed the limit automatically loses regardless of stock or percent. If both players surpass the limit and the timer runs out, the player who will win is determined by 1st stock and then percentage.
bro who is honestly going to count how many times someone grabs a ledge? no one will, and if youre counting then youd probly lose cause youre not focusing on your match

its so simple, either planking is allowed, or its not allowed, there is no possible way to control a "limit"

and, knowing this scene, of course planking is allowed.

Iliad

Smash Lord
ONTARIO SCENE. STOP ****ING FAILING.

I will host weeklies and/or pay for your entrance at pownz weeklies if i ****ing have to. I'm sick and tired of hearing all this QQing. If I'm a likely candidate to take 10th PR then ANYONE is. Stop acting like you guys have no chance.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
bro who is honestly going to count how many times someone grabs a ledge? no one will, and if youre counting then youd probly lose cause youre not focusing on your match

its so simple, either planking is allowed, or its not allowed, there is no possible way to control a "limit"

um

the game counts that and shows you how many times you grabbed the ledge on the result screen or something
Yeah, this...welcome to a year ago Cruxis =)

I will host weeklies and/or pay for your entrance at pownz weeklies if i ****ing have to. I'm sick and tired of hearing all this QQing. If I'm a likely candidate to take 10th PR then ANYONE is. Stop acting like you guys have no chance.
Good **** Jon. Honestly in the past I've never had a legit shot at being near the top, and I still always came out to give it my all even though I had to drive 3 hours there and back to do so every time. After spending so ridiculously long as a bottom-feeder and just recently learning the things I have and improving the amount I have I've realized that anyone can reach any level in this game with enough dedication.

Im seriously back in the scene for good :D

Cant wait to show you guys this sexy peach
yay =)

Also Gi if it's at all possible I'd like to request to be put in Ally's pool XD. I am not kidding either.

Epic things are going down at this tournament...

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Kingkong lets team for brawl doubles.
Hmm Phiddlestick I know you asked me before him but I have chance to win money with silverdoc...
I accepted to be with you cuz we will be able to do double koopa

yeah I know I play for money :(

So silverdoc, we must beat holy+ally :)

.decoy

Smash Ace
yo i'd like to get some mm's...

holy - $1 bo3 snake vs. mk
raidos - $1 bo3 snake vs. ics
SRTM - $1 bo3 snake vs. diddy
fatal - $1 bo3 dittos
iliad - $1 bo3 snake vs. falco
i1337 - $1 bo3 snake vs. dk (i owe you from lbt2)
kkong - $1 bo3 snake vs. bowser
ally - $1 bo3 dittos

lemme know if you're down or if you want to change amounts/chars
i'm also open to more if people want to

oh also non brawl mm's:
toronto joe - bo7 $10 thumb war left hands only
christian - bo9 $0.13 slap chop ya herd

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Riddlebox, play pho when he gets back to Guelph. Theres a couple others as well.
I have no urge to play brawl lately, not even sure I want to go anymore.
U better be coming, the more the merrier

the game counts that and shows you how many times you grabbed the ledge on the result screen or something
On the ruestults screen, press A twice and scroll down. U will see edge grabs there.

Reach York U :bee:

Also Gi if it's at all possible I'd like to request to be put in Ally's pool XD. I am not kidding either.

Epic things are going down at this tournament...
If u want to, i suppose we can't deny u something so simple.

Hmm Phiddlestick I know you asked me before him but I have chance to win money with silverdoc...
I accepted to be with you cuz we will be able to do double koopa

yeah I know I play for money :(

So silverdoc, we must beat holy+ally :)
WOW :eek:

Cold...

Dry...

So many more words come to mind...

yo i'd like to get some mm's...

holy - $2 bo3 snake vs. mk
raidos - $2 bo3 snake vs. ics
SRTM - $2 bo3 snake vs. diddy
fatal - $1 bo3 dittos
iliad - $1 bo3 snake vs. falco
i1337 - $1 bo3 snake vs. dk (i owe you from lbt2)
kkong - $1 bo3 snake vs. bowser
ally - $1 bo3 dittos

lemme know if you're down or if you want to change amounts/chars
i'm also open to more if people want to

oh also non brawl mm's:
toronto joe - bo7 $10 thumb war left hands only
christian - bo9 $0.13 slap chop ya herd
NSF me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Gi:

The venue opens at what time exactly? Cause I say that we get things running earlier than before. I think last time the venue opened at 9 but we started events at 11.

I say we start events at 10, registration at 9.

I understand that we need time to set up, so maybe we can get in the venue at 8:30. That way we should be good, and not running grand finals after hours. (well that and the 2 stock 5 min pools -.-)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@ Brawl+ ppl & Gi

Brawl+ stage list

This is what I've been able to come up with so far..

Starter

Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 2
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Wario Ware

Counterpick

Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium 1
PictoChat
WiFi Training Room
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Rainbow Cruise

There is also something about a SSE stage. As far as I know, in singles Wario ware is neutral and that stage is CP, and its vice versa for doubles.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yeah nobody is going to show up at 9 am lmao. Let's just step it up at running the event with no friendlies or almost none allowed and give priority to brawl tourney matches. If you do your job then it'll run fast.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yo ally / marc are you guys now driving to toronto?
as in youre not going to need housing on saturday right

Gichan

Smash Champion
ALRIGHT *****ES REGISTRATION AT 10AM!

No WAAHS! (except ceX, he has legit waahs)

KK is a ****, LOL.

good to hear you are coming hammabro, try to bring your homeslice to (freeroller)

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
@ Brawl+ ppl & Gi

Brawl+ stage list

This is what I've been able to come up with so far..

Starter

Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 2
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Wario Ware

Counterpick

Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium 1
PictoChat
WiFi Training Room
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Rainbow Cruise

There is also something about a SSE stage. As far as I know, in singles Wario ware is neutral and that stage is CP, and its vice versa for doubles.
I think the SSE stage is a starter, but ask 5ive since he should know.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
thanks foe the stage list tin, appreciate it.
>:^]

also please do the following updates to the op:

• Put up the registration time & the event start time
  • Put up the pay outs as follows:

1st Place: 50%
    2nd Place: 30%
    3rd Place: 15%
    4th Place: 5%
    5th Place: 15$ (x2)

This should be ok

Top Bottom