• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

kr3wman

Smash Master
I might go.

As a treat to myself making it into cégep.

yayuhz.

Just gotta talk to those south shore brawl kids who go to sleep early.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Gi - confirm my wii.

I have an outdated version of B+ on there (whichever version 5ive gave me at the last troll-fest)

If I can get it updated, you can use it for whatever you like

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Violent-nin is going. Ask him. I might be going with him, IF I'm able to actually go.
I'm somewhat in the same situation in the sense I'm not 100% sure if I can make it yet. I'm basically going if I don't get scheduled for work (forgot to write a note). Won't find out my schedule till Friday.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Just wanted to say, I'm going to get everything ready by today since we're leaving Friday. Gi come to MSN today I need to talk to you about stuff. Infzy can you pm me your cellphone number in case we stay at your house saturday even though we'll probably see eachother at the tournament lol.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Just a day and a half left... obligatory hype.

This will be fun.....

:metaknight:
>_>

Also if anyone's still looking for a doubles partner let me know. Looking like I probably just won't enter doubles though.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Hope you're ready to fight then. Im not scared to take you outside and beat you. Ill be on E's so itll be E-asy.
Lol stfu, last time I called you out, you stayed inside like the little ***** you are. Now I'm really excited for Saturday.

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
Joe we need to have round 2 of our fox dittos XD that **** was intense lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
i hate that *** so much, and the game. Such one dimensional crap. " Waaaahh, someone took mah powerz wat am i gonna do guize??!?1?! I guess I should kill everyone"

Niko_K

Smash Master
Such a bad troll Im the one who called you out lmfao.

You might want to find someone else to drive you back from sunnybrook.

Top Bottom