• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
As I was leaving I told your sht talking *** to come outside if you had the balls, waited 5 minutes, no show so I left. This tourney is Balls Mandatory, I don't think you can get in...

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
i gave u notice :crying:
Yeah I know, it's my fault. :(

I forgot to write a note, I usually try and get the **** out of work ASAP and forget about everything else, I'll catch the next one. ><

Sorry Leafy, if you were counting on me for a ride, looks like I can't help you out this time around.

GL HF to all those attending.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Does anyone have a controller? It would be appreciated. Still haven't gotten around to buying one yet.

Secondly, I'm really looking forward to this tournament. I'm not going back to Mississauga for the entire weekend, and I get to spend some time with my mom, so I'll probably be more relaxed this time.

At LBT2, I got flustered and played bad because of it, but I'm just here to have fun, regardless of how I place. This mentality will probably keep me much more collected and calm, and as a result, help me play better. Plus, I miss hanging out with everyone.

What time does the venue open at? I want in on as much practice possible.

So yes, I haven't dropped Yoshi, but I will be playing Snake and Meta Knight, depending on the matchup. I'm even more excited for Brawl+.

See everyone tomorrow. :yoshi:

Iliad

Smash Lord
K wait, did Swordgard just offer to team? Cause if he did, **** yes.

If it was KingKong... I thought you were teaming with Doc? o.O

*edit*

Right now it looks like I'm teaming with AvariceX, since Troll is teaming with Akariss. But no disrespect to you Ryan, if KingKong isn't teaming with Doc, and wants to team with me, i will probably jump at that opportunity.

swordgard

Smash Hero
K wait, did Swordgard just offer to team? Cause if he did, **** yes.

If it was KingKong... I thought you were teaming with Doc? o.O
Doc is teaming with Decoy, do you want to team with KKong Iliad?

-This is Holy

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Right now it looks like I'm teaming with AvariceX, since Troll is teaming with Akariss. But no disrespect to you Ryan, if KingKong isn't teaming with Doc, and wants to team with me, i will probably jump at that opportunity.
Go for it; KingKong's definitely the better player.

xYoh

Smash Cadet
Would we be allowed to use a controller with a turbo button on it? Not that were gonna use the button, but we just don't have another one.

KingAce

Smash Ace
confirm me comin for sure
do any of these people wanna do a mm?
holy $20 mm rob vs mk
kkong $5 any vs any
cruxis $5 my falco your snake
and anyone else who wants to mm my falco or snake, finally gonna pull them out in brackets :D

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Ace ill see, i havent played in months so if im feelin up to it ill tell u
man im gonna have to bang in a lot of matches tmrw to get back into the game

SRTM

Smash Ace
confirm me comin for sure
do any of these people wanna do a mm?
holy $20 mm rob vs mk
kkong $5 any vs any
cruxis $5 my falco your snake
and anyone else who wants to mm my falco or snake, finally gonna pull them out in brackets :D
i'm proud of you.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I won't be able to make it due to babysitting and parents workin basically all day tomorrow.

Best of luck to Riddlebox and NikoK for reppin' that peach.

Please don't feed the troll and rage pause/quit.

Top Bottom