• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
It's been so long lol but um a few random *******ss, ummmm I'll put up the APEX fixx {(which has completed years ago)it's sexy btw} before Viridian since it's my next tourny. Oh and Keitaro MLGBach's stuff is what inspired me too those used to be my absolute favorite so I knew i wanted to do something like that, just added that jg swag to it and bam. can't wait to see ur shiet <3 other than that um hi guys lol

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
since the tourny fixx activity has gone down due to various reasons, my camera man services are being offered to ya Keitaro, if ya want. gotta feed the kids somehow. =]

iRJi

Smash Champion
Anybody free for playing this weekend that is not really local to me? I wanna play some smash on Saturday.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wow LOL

:ness: :master: :yeahboi: :master:

HIDE YO KIDS HE COMIN'
LMAO

I don't know, it seems like everyone has used 7 as somewhat average. I do have high standards to who I would go out with, and if you want me to redo them as 5 as average then.. lol okay.
5 is average by definition on a scale of 1-10.

10chars
LOL LOSE TO ME N00B KAI JUST RATED

This was old, I already cut my hair lol. Dude it's NJ Thread who cares lmao.
One time, at a tournament on the PA/NJ border, literally half of the attendees were gay.

NJ = state with the most gays, by both number and percentage.

And half of the "straight" ones make me wonder and have plenty of homosexual tendencies.

lol mah bad, but he hates me now so I dont care.
No, he does not hate you. He likes you. And that's why he got mad, and why I get mad, etc. You should know what I'm talking about.

Unless DM screws me over, Eazy and myself should be staying at his hotel with Ether, Inui, Edd etc. Can't wait for MLG guys!!

I'm bringing my super new camera and will be making a video montage of this event :D
Cool room imo.

I'll be stabbing people for bed spots btw.

Melee FC seemed mad fun.

Dodgeball and everyone was just happy lol.
Melee FC 6, in July 2006, was the best tournament I ever attended.

And I was only mediocre at the time. It was right before my rise to 3rd in NJ in Melee.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I call floor next to the AC. Looks like Inui will be sleeping in the bathroom.
I will physically fight for comfort, especially on Saturday night since that is the night before the event I care about.

I'm serious. I need a bed spot. Fat people can't take sleeping on floors.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont listen to inui. sleeping on the floor is legit as long as its carpet. All he needs is a blanket and a pillow. if you dont have both then its ****ing terrible

its why i pack a blanket to every OOS tourney i go to

Top Bottom