• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol relax Zucco, he's been in this country for two years. Oscar, it means hitting tab before you start a paragraph so there's an "indent" in front of your words, but only in front of the first line in that paragraph.
Thank u so much man, just making sure, I had an idea, just I got an F on an essay just because I didn't indent my paragraphs, pretty darn homo but I have a chance to make it up, didn't wanna mess even the slightest thing up.

I set a goal to myself, from now on I will care about grammar, even on aim conversations, starting tomorrow!! XD

erick gm14

Smash Ace
im UTTERLY sorry kelvin!!! i was imagining nairo foaming and rolling back n forth on the ground spazzing x( and laughing a bit for that.... im going to hell Dx...

@Dr.brawl yea i always thought it was creepy, it has some super high pitch sounds that somehow messes with your brain and messes with speakers.

@Hero, be careful with that im actually hesatant on downloading the 2 files in the description. The story in it is very good but idk if its real, if it is then thats soo ****ed up of Nintendo if they knew. imma put it as a menu song for brawl though :D

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
im UTTERLY sorry kelvin!!! i was imagining nairo foaming and rolling back n forth on the ground spazzing x( and laughing a bit for that.... im going to hell Dx...

lmao lol

anyways

Brood and Rain join a certain sponsor org.

vVv Brood and vVv Rain wtf lmao

Zucco

Smash Master
Stop being mad at the fact that you will lose to my bison in mvc3 if hes in.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace

@Dr.brawl yea i always thought it was creepy, it has some super high pitch sounds that somehow messes with your brain and messes with speakers.

@Hero, be careful with that im actually hesatant on downloading the 2 files in the description. The story in it is very good but idk if its real, if it is then thats soo ****ed up of Nintendo if they knew. imma put it as a menu song for brawl though :D
he was probably talking about this article.
http://www.falconchurch.com/showthr...one(Pokemon-Red-Green)-THIS-IS-VERY-VERY-LONG

Yes I know a forum is a great place to gather facts but w/e *obvious sarcasm*

However IF it was true the news would have been all over it and on top of it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm waiting for Ether or Inui to respond back to me first then I'll let you know if I still would like to room with you guys.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Allied and orion are/were the best looking facial-wise in NJ imo.

@kai, to you a 10/10 is an average dude, just like shugglepuff.

Keitaro

Unless DM screws me over, Eazy and myself should be staying at his hotel with Ether, Inui, Edd etc. Can't wait for MLG guys!!

I'm bringing my super new camera and will be making a video montage of this event :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i need to find JG and get in a tourney fixx video

and lol @ the jersey shore south park ep. were any of you guys offended by the ridiculousness

Keitaro

i need to find JG and get in a tourney fixx video

and lol @ the jersey shore south park ep. were any of you guys offended by the ridiculousness
Dam lol must be really bad. I'll search for it.

yeah better not call it a tourney fixx
*** I ain't gangsta lol, definitly won't be called that.

I liked JG's style, but the FC Montages/Melee montages are what really inspired me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZfTHTee3a4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-JW43e1jY4&feature=related

Gonna be a mix of ideas mainly involving my own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-JW43e1jY4&feature=related#t=3m55s Chillin is hilarious :p

Top Bottom