• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
IT'S OKAY GUYS, I SHALL SAVE YOUR SELF-ESTEEM.

Doom: 8-10
Chaos Marth: 7-10 and had a pretty legit hot gf
Zucco: 7-10
Big M: 6/10
Shugo: 3/10

Kai gets a 7/10 as well.

imo 7 is kind of average/slightly good? I never rate anyone below 6 unless they're ugly, but I find very few people ugly unless they give me a reason to see them in that way.
rate me pls

Also I might randomly make it to MLG.. u know I'm mexican :]. My dad was able to get a little private plane since he works on an airline and is high on the ladder. Lol hype cause ima go to like locals in CA

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
its possible to give 10. not to sound like a girl but its your system of opinions. there could be a perfect girl for you.

/gay
Regardless of love, I doubt I'd ever give someone a 10. I don't think any human being can look perfect. There's always room for improvement somewhere and even more so, once you start thinking about personality and those sort of things, but that's a whole different topic.
Kai, rate me from the waist down
If we rated you from the waist down, that'd just be unfair to everyone here and you know that.

Shame on you.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
If you rate someone a 10 that means the person is so perfect, that there is NO extra feature AT ALL that would make the person liked more. A bit impossible.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally got *****

just like he did on wifi!

<3!

come back down little man.
I'm not into gay guys. Ride on em Mooniques and then tell you how she doesn't want to dance with you, that's below rating 1 LOL + I really don't pay attention to my look. ^^ 4 wasn't even bad in Kai's standard, not like I cares o.O I'm just so depressed, happy that MLG is coming up and Vegas..

Allied

Smash Master
I'm not into gay guys. Ride on em Mooniques and then tell you how she doesn't want to dance with you, that's below rating 1 LOL + I really don't pay attention to my look. ^^ 4 wasn't even bad in Kai's standard, not like I cares o.O I'm just so depressed, happy that MLG is coming up and Vegas..
ur depressed? cheer up little man

ALSO EFF YOU NYUGGAH you just mad cuz i booty ***** you on wifi

;]

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
QFT. Nobody should care about my opinions regarding looks. I'm a f@g. Care what girls think XD

Ally Fanboy

Smash Rookie
You will win MLG. I know you can do it, sweetie. <3

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol relax Zucco, he's been in this country for two years. Oscar, it means hitting tab before you start a paragraph so there's an "indent" in front of your words, but only in front of the first line in that paragraph.

Zucco

Smash Master
Lol relax Zucco, he's been in this country for two years. Oscar, it means hitting tab before you start a paragraph so there's an "indent" in front of your words, but only in front of the first line in that paragraph.
lol mah bad, but he hates me now so I dont care.

Top Bottom