• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

iRJi

Smash Champion
If anyone wants to play some smash this weekend (People who are not actually that local to me) let me know, cause I am most likely going to be free.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
wanna friendly mm me? i'll smile the whole match if you want.
I'll accept a friendly MM at VC8.

If anyone wants to play some smash this weekend (People who are not actually that local to me) let me know, cause I am most likely going to be free.
I'll play you next week on Thursday or Friday

The fact that you posted this and you feel bad about not feeling bad shows something :cool:

I just realized we have a bunch of new smilies :awesome:
They finally have an emote for black people :reverse:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I got nothing to do this weekend so there's a small chance I may up and drive to MLG. But most likely not.

I may wanna play this weekend RJ. Ill let you know soon.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I got nothing to do this weekend so there's a small chance I may up and drive to MLG. But most likely not.

I may wanna play this weekend RJ. Ill let you know soon.
Oh if you do PLEASE let me know. I am 100% down to play =D.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doom you are the dude. Also, why you over here losing to The Knees of Freeness? Next time you go against Sor@sin better **** that Falco.
Lmao, I went ZSS and sandbagged with MK on Norfair. :p Wasn't really playing to win that day, didn't feel it.

Speaking of, I kinda want to buy somebody's DC pass now. Unfortunately I'd have to pay you at a later date, furthering me into my sea of debt, but name your price and you have my word.

Debts: Ether - $35 (may be voided?)
Vinnie - $20
Inui - will be some money after DC

I'm not gonna pull a you-know-who and run off with your money, I'm fine with posting it in public to ensure that it's not forgotten.

Edit: REALLY wish I could go clubbing at DC holy **** being underage suuuuuuuuuucks I even just got some fresh new threads

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Lmao, I went ZSS and sandbagged with MK on Norfair. :p Wasn't really playing to win that day, didn't feel it.

Speaking of, I kinda want to buy somebody's DC pass now. Unfortunately I'd have to pay you at a later date, furthering me into my sea of debt, but name your price and you have my word.

Debts: Ether - $35 (may be voided?)
Vinnie - $20
Inui - will be some money after DC

I'm not gonna pull a you-know-who and run off with your money, I'm fine with posting it in public to ensure that it's not forgotten.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! There's a running gag where he's like "I beat Doom, I'm amazing." He's cool as **** and all but truth be told I really do think he's gotten a big head over it. He claims he hasn't. I need to play him again.

Keitaro

So its looking like I'm going to DC for singles. Gonna drive there Friday and probably leave Saturday night. Anyone thinking of going that would like to contribute to gas?

So far its just Eazy and I. Got 3 more spots.

Doom what's your plans??

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So its looking like I'm going to DC for singles. Gonna drive there Friday and probably leave Saturday night. Anyone thinking of going that would like to contribute to gas?

So far its just Eazy and I. Got 3 more spots.

Doom what's your plans??
Cool, you're going.

Anti needs a ride afaik. So far we have Nairo, Me, Snookie, and Doom in the car. Cable is tentative and he will decide in 45 minutes. If he doesn't go, ADHD might come with us since he's in a very tight car right now with Inui.

Our hotel is Shugo, Vinnie, Me, Nairo, Doom, Snooks, and possibly Cable or ADHD. I'm in charge of the hotel.

Keitaro

Anti, what you doing? You trying to come with to MLG? You'd have to get to me though.
Cool, you're going.

Anti needs a ride afaik. So far we have Nairo, Me, Snookie, and Doom in the car. Cable is tentative and he will decide in 45 minutes. If he doesn't go, ADHD might come with us since he's in a very tight car right now with Inui.

Our hotel is Shugo, Vinnie, Me, Nairo, Doom, Snooks, and possibly Cable or ADHD. I'm in charge of the hotel.
Sweet! How far is the hotel from the venue? Id pay and sleep in the corner of the room next to the garbage can with Eazy but I gotta see my options first honestly.

For example, Ether where you staying? Inui where you staying? Regardless its looking like ksizzle land to me if I'm allowed.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Anti, what you doing? You trying to come with to MLG? You'd have to get to me though.

Sweet! How far is the hotel from the venue? Id pay and sleep in the corner of the room next to the garbage can with Eazy but I gotta see my options first honestly.

For example, Ether where you staying? Inui where you staying? Regardless its looking like ksizzle land to me if I'm allowed.
It's 15 min from the venue. I was close to booking the hotel at MLG but we missed the deal deadline and the price for the weekend was 558 which is nuts. So the hotel we're at now is a good sheraton 4 star hotel close to venue and we're paying around 45 for the weekend each. So if you and Eazy stay with us friday night, it'll be 9 people in the room. and if my calculations are correct, everyone will pay friday night only 19-20 bucks.

also 2 double beds in the room so 4 people get the beds first night (excluding me. im on floor both days since i not entering singles so idc). you guys can get a bed spot. and then the second day since nairo is small, he can sleep on the foot of one of the beds. that way everyone sleeps on the bed at least once.

let me know if you want in.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol

NairoTheBootyWarrior

is taken on the mlg website. thats ****ing bull**** lmao

also Cable just called. He bailed. Lame. Now I have no teamsies.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
In Alex Strife's list posted yesterday, D1 is on that list.

Also Holy nightmare is not coming anymore.

Also again, Ninja Edd, Nairo would wanna buy the pass if it's not a complicated process to get it from you. He'll pay you as soon as he sees you at MLG.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
billy kidman = botch fest

lance storm = retired and happy

I like the wrestlers they have now in tna and wwe but sadly...the writing is horrid

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
The Rock told Sports Illustrated not long ago that he might host Raw sometime in the near future and with all the famous guest hosts showing up biweekly and stuff, it could happen. He'll probably host Survivor Series being that it's in Miami, Florida (inb4floridanamesearchersrofl)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
The Rock told Sports Illustrated not long ago that he might host Raw sometime in the near future and with all the famous guest hosts showing up biweekly and stuff, it could happen. He'll probably host Survivor Series being that it's in Miami, Florida (inb4floridanamesearchersrofl)
I doubt we'll see him in action again. All the good talent has moved on to TNA, where they won't be able to live up to their hype in the WWE, quit wrestling altogether or died tragically.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
. All the good talent has moved on to TNA, where they won't be able to live up to their hype in the WWE, quit wrestling altogether or died tragically.
sorry but if you call Jeff hardy one of those good talents I'll laugh

I used to love hardy but drugs have screwed him up and he LEFT WWE so he could snort more coke.

Seriously would you throw away millions for drugs?

Exactly

CM Punk for life with a little Daniel Bryan :)

Top Bottom