• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
And you think dabuz is ugly.
He is. I have much better taste than almost everyone I know. I've come to accept this.
I think forums are a place to type properly, and as a staff member, or at least a very prominent member, at almost everywhere I go, I try to uphold a certain image of intelligence and seriousness.

Having to read posts that appear to be typed by a 12 year-old with English as their second language isn't fun.

I don't care on messengers, however.
LMAO @ the comment to chibo. I feel the same way

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think Kai's standards are insane.

But I couldn't help but feel a bit good and laugh when he gave Zucco a 2/10 and me and Dave a 3. I tied Dave and beat Zucco. :)

When I lose more weight, I might become a 4, which would make an 8 to real people!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
He is. I have much better taste than almost everyone I know. I've come to accept this.
Everybody disagreeing with you isn't such a great sign for your taste being good. Just saying.

There's no such thing as good or bad taste son (most of the time), people have opinions and are different. You and Lucas share the trait of not acknowledging this, lmao.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lmao

hi im chibo n i cant type at all
lmao!!! It's hilarious to see you type like this!!

Even through text I type very proper. I hate when I meet someone new and I'm like
"Hey man, what you up to?"

and they're like
"st8 chlln ma du where da party @"

That urks me sooo much!!!!! I'm happy I usually don't meet people that would text like that though *looks at north jersey*

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai think err-body ugly.
Actually you aren't. You're just black and the only black person I've ever been attracted to is a girl I work with.
I think Kai's standards are insane.

But I couldn't help but feel a bit good and laugh when he gave Zucco a 2/10 and me and Dave a 3. I tied Dave and beat Zucco. :)

When I lose more weight, I might become a 4, which would make an 8 to real people!
I think I said you had potential for a 5 if you actually became fit.

Vex has potential for a 6 in the same regards.

I don't think my standards are ridiculous. I have friends who I rate very high.

Im offended.
You shouldn't be. I told Luc a million times they were just my views. That doesn't affect what I think of people as friends.

Max: You're wrong. My taste>everyone elses.

Keitaro

Actually you aren't. You're just black and the only black person I've ever been attracted to is a girl I work with.
If I'm ever at your job you GOTTA point her out. Would be quite interesting to see.

Also you gotta look at the new Dabuz, he stepped it up imo.

Also I find your tastes to be quite different/weird at times 0_o Makes you unique though.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Edd I also need a MLG pass

well I don't need one but I don't have one either

if I can get it cheap let me know

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Edd I also need a MLG pass

well I don't need one but I don't have one either

if I can get it cheap let me know
Well Im selling it for 35 the price it is normally. I may bring it down 5 though, but its 15 cheaper then you get at the door.

Zucco

Smash Master
I was thinking of selling my pass too.

someone buy edds first before coming to me though! im still debating it.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If I'm ever at your job you GOTTA point her out. Would be quite interesting to see.

Also you gotta look at the new Dabuz, he stepped it up imo.

Also I find your tastes to be quite different/weird at times 0_o Makes you unique though.
It is impossible for some to "step it up" dude....

She's extremely light skinned so I couldn't tell at first lol. She's very attractive imo and I'm a f@g.

I don't think it's that strange. My standards are consistent.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Edd, your not going?
No I am still because its close and MLG is mad fun. Im thinking of not entering though because I haven't played with anybody and I dont know how I will do. Like I'm not going to Dallas and I wont place in the money. Also even if I get points I'll probably be doing Halo or (SF4 if it gets picked up) next year. Points carry over from the last 4 events so you be good for next year.

You and Nairo can make top 8 thats why I asked you guys and I know you'll still be playing this game next year cause you *****s aint free lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I mean, we ARE quite the cuties

EDIT: Alright, i gotta find a way to buy your pass and namechange

Keitaro

It is impossible for some to "step it up" dude....

She's extremely light skinned so I couldn't tell at first lol. She's very attractive imo and I'm a f@g.

I don't think it's that strange. My standards are consistent.
lol, the most attractive black girls are always the ones that barely look it.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Anti if you want it let me know, we just gotta send an email to MLG both requesting me giving you the pass. Did it with Shadow before.

Keitaro

lol, well the black girls I consistently find attractive usually have some level of mixed race like my gf and some others I chain grabbed in the past but there are still some pretty black girls that are straight black.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
There was this black girl who served me at Olive Garden. **** was crazy. And you all know how i hate black females.

She was like a rare species of black girl.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
lol, well the black girls I consistently find attractive usually have some level of mixed race like my gf and some others I chain grabbed in the past but there are still some pretty black girls that are straight black.
One day, Karma's gonna get back at you and you'll be the one on the receiving end of that chain grab :x

Top Bottom