• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Since I'm black/look black I know better than to ask a rating from Kai lol!

I agree with Inui about Zucco cuteness, and imo its why he gets higher levels of attention from smashers.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lol poor zucco.

I don't wanna ask kai his opinion of me. It's probably higher than mine until this diet starts to show results thought rofl.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Keitaro

Swear to Falco I'd walk right by her without blinking.

Show me an nicely dressed minority and I'm there!!!!

Edit: I'm not joking either. Blondes/dirty blondes aren't my type at all. She's obviously pretty though.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm not saying I like ugly or fat girls, but I do value personality and sexual prowess over physical attractiveness. I prefer a freaky 6, that says random, hilarious, off-the-wall things, over a 10 with a bland personality.

AllyKnight

Can't stand unloyal, whorish, dumb, uncaring and easy girls, glad I don't need to find that. Every girl now for me is unattractive, yeah Atomsk said I'm weird, so did my own girlfriend lol I'm ****ed up.

Allied

Smash Master
Can't stand unloyal, whorish, dumb, uncaring and easy girls, glad I don't need to find that. Every girl now for me is unattractive, yeah Atomsk said I'm weird, so did my own girlfriend lol I'm ****ed up.
I can

<3

:3
DLFKSJDF

*Faps*

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So this kid died in my grade, and i don't feel an inch of sadness.

Im a heartless mother****er =/

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

Ehhhh, you're not the only one that's been through that xD

Unless I actually know the person, I usually don't find myself being sad, though I do try to be there for anyone that needs it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd give you all a 5 oddly enough. None of you are my type, but not ugly at all.

I'd rather not continue. I'm starting to feel kinda gay.
Wow, they're way higher than that... You're crazy lol.

Unless I actually know the person, I usually don't find myself being sad, though I do try to be there for anyone that needs it.
Same here.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace

It was always interesting in homeroom during those time when Mr. Creech (our principal) would give one of those speeches with his AWFUL speaking patterns. Mad pauses inbetween random words. "Today.......the class........of 2008........has lost a........dear....friend." lol

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
After all my time studying Unown, I've come to finally decipher their message and it's contents are something so extremely obvious....

Take a look for yourselves

Allied

Smash Master
After all my time studying Unown, I've come to finally decipher their message and it's contents are something so extremely obvious....

Take a look for yourselves

>He still plays pokemon

EDIT- EFF YOU NYUGGAH I ACTUALLY JUST READ WHAT IT SAYS LMFAO

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
So I'm a 3... out of 10?

xD
Imo, yes.
I'm not saying I like ugly or fat girls, but I do value personality and sexual prowess over physical attractiveness.
Opposite for me, although both are very important

I didn't care when any of the kids in my school passed away due to drinking( I didn't know them). I had one actual friend who passed that I was upset about though. It was due to cancer sadly.
Wow, they're way higher than that... You're crazy lol.
To you maybe
And lol yeah Kai I think that's the lowest I've ever been rated before :p It's cool though.
My bad bro, but just be happy bc that's one less f@g not staring at you at tournys :bee:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

The fact that you posted this and you feel bad about not feeling bad shows something :cool:

I just realized we have a bunch of new smilies :awesome:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
:089: remains the best emote on this site. time to write a 7 page paper about sexual therapy. EE I'm gonna need your knowledge on this.

Top Bottom