• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lol wow those teen clubs are gay. rise, vibe etc. really gay kids go tho im sure u had a great time.

at doom. it should take around 20-40 to go to MLG. atleast for me lol ima be mm mad ppl if i decide to go.
bluffing :dizzy:

what up nj??

That reminds me I need to find out who is goin to mlg in md/va

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I haven't had power for 48 hours. I miss the internet.

I still don't have any. I'm over at a family friend's house for now. I've never been such a broken man in my life. =_=

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol wow those teen clubs are gay. rise, vibe etc. really gay kids go tho im sure u had a great time.

at doom. it should take around 20-40 to go to MLG. atleast for me lol ima be mm mad ppl if i decide to go.

LOL yoooo i was gonna go but the rain canceled my plans freaking flooding the next town over >_> thats so funny kingz grinding makes me lmfaooooooo

ikon mad he gets felt up by DOODS cuz they think hes a female when he goes

LMFAOoooooooooooooooooooooo

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yes! I named my rival Wolf in pokemon.. you would be proud.. ;P Ill get back to u on facebook soon I promise.. <== lazy

*edit - oh and im officially going to mlg orlando..
<333 I'm glad you think of me even when you're becoming a pokemon master (again) xD

I'll be at Ktar....sooner than later if I don't get the cards I need for regionals by Friday. I'm really nervous :(
Well I hope you get what you need but I also hope to see you at KTAR2...quite the dilemma indeed....

bluffing :dizzy:

what up nj??

That reminds me I need to find out who is goin to mlg in md/va
What up takeoverrr :D

I haven't had power for 48 hours. I miss the internet.

I still don't have any. I'm over at a family friend's house for now. I've never been such a broken man in my life. =_=
Fix it!

LOL yoooo i was gonna go but the rain canceled my plans freaking flooding the next town over >_> thats so funny kingz grinding makes me lmfaooooooo

ikon mad he gets felt up by DOODS cuz they think hes a female when he goes

LMFAOoooooooooooooooooooooo
Seph2good. He's a true RUN :D

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well I hope you get what you need but I also hope to see you at KTAR2...quite the dilemma indeed....
The cards I need are all very expensive and I don't intend on spending $100 on cards, besides theres no gaurantee that they would arrive in the mail before saturday.. I'll just have to see if I'm lucky enough to get some trades for the cards before the event actually begins. Most vendors tend to overprice their cards for sale dramatically, but maybe I can sell some. I'm gonna be thinking about this all week :(

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Just go to KTAR. Cooler people, less money.
Actually Regionals are cheaper and are usually at least twice the size of brawl nationals, and with better venues. DEF cooler people at KTAR though. There's brawl stuff every week. Regionals this close are pretty rare. I'll be at Ktar sooner or later.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I use to be like that then I just stopped being upset and laughed at it saying they are the ones being stupid and went on my way.

For example...if I say people blindly worship something...instead of wasting my time posting about it and getting into a debate that will not make me any wiser...I watch a movie...talk to cristin or friends...rub one out...or even...play a video game...heck I even go in the back rooms bbr or mbr and read anything they have that is interesting ( not much btw lol ) and go from there lol.

Easiest way to a peaceful mind XD

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah definitely. europe is the epitome of suckishness

wouldnt be surprised if europeans named searched "europe" lol

Allied

Smash Master
ROFL hahah get some europe ness mains and link mains

"so i heard you were talking trash about our character!!! were better!!! our top player lost to a ganon!!"

;]

Allied

Smash Master
just saying me and jg gotta hit the club sometime

we would dominate

i call the white girls

LOL!!! xD

Top Bottom