• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'd like for everyone in this state to start playing gayer all the time. Forget honor and fun. Grab ledges, camp, spam moves, do whatever works. The stigma against gay play is holding back the metagame, and it needs to go.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ether @ your sig, you really think Shadow is better than M2K/Dojo?
Dojo? Can't say with 100% certainty, since they play different people.

M2K? I think Shadow has the potential to surpass him. M2K has the MK ditto on lock, though, which is cockblocking the other MKs from surpassing him, at the moment.

You should start entering singles more often.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Shadow beats ADHD alot and is always getting top 3 when ally and adhd show up. hes 3rd best mk in my opinion to m2k and tyrant.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hmm, i see.

:grrr:

EDIT - Ksizzle you better not quit MK after becoming known as a top 5 MK.... lol.

Allied

Smash Master
i still think ksizzle is up there in top 5, dojo, tyrant m2k and shadow!! idk about anti though he doesnt enter!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah im not quitting mk but only becuz of mlg...maybe

IN OTHER NEWS

KISAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albert.

Smash Master
Why quit MK when you can just like... Play MK.

I mean Ksizle is obviously already a beast MK player. Stopping playing MK just means less of an advantage for you at the start of every game.

Thankfully I never mained MK, and just always played marth only. The temptation is there though, like in this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIxCH4xQc9I
MK is the mistress.

This is a really random post.
I don't like talking about myself to random people that don't care, but hey, lets discuss the whole "well you could switch to MK and be doing better...." cause like NJ is MK city LOL

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah Tyrant hasn't been godmoding it lately.

Shadow better 4 now.

I think Havok is a underrated MK too.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Tyrant consistently beats dsf, havok, mike, he used to always beat dehf to my understanding but that became the opposite as of late. i guess thats it for recent but the guy he always loses to also beat shadow recently.

his overall accomplishments include:

he has never lost to ADHD, hes always getting top 2 in the west coast. oh and taking a set off m2k, someone who easily beats shadow when m2k is playing well. He also beat atomsk twice on a day atomsk beat shadow. he is an incredibily smart player and is most likely imo the 2nd best mk.

Hype is cool but overhype isnt. shadow is good. best mk in country? no. shadow doesnt have the recognition he deserves over other reasons like not attending apex and such, but i dont see the point in saying hes arguably the best mk just because he beats players he faces every week minus pound. just my 2 cents.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ACTUALLY ACTUALLY

can you make distant planet legal, keitaro?

i remember pierce telling me of a story of a ohio tourney oversw.arm hosted when lain and judge went to game 3, judge counterpicked him to DISTANT PLANET TO WIN THE SET LMAO

DISTANT PLANET!!!! FOR COMIC RELEIF! (IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL IT?) HARSCH

EDIT: WTF THIS AINT THE KTAR THREAD LMAO

apology for double post but im terra so who cares

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
who cares lol...jk. i think seibrik is decent. imo i think its m2k,ksiz,hav and shadow can fight it out. i think shadow bcuz he plays in a harder region but w/e.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Attention all smashers, do you guys think Alex strife likes ribs? Infact, what doe syour boy jg eat? Has to be something lengendary I think . This has been on my mind since forever.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Alex Strife hates ribs, what an nhuman beast. I thought he was the first person in line at the rib store. Oh, so that is what ya boy jg eats, thanks Pride. Im taking pictures of pride fighting kai at ktar 2.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Vid from Fusion 1, vs Inuis gdorf

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FZ73wMgrALY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FZ73wMgrALY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The best part?

The first comment on the vid:
"that ganon is awful" lololololo

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Woowwww!! I was loving that song while watching me vs Shadow but I didnt realize it was from Galaxy even though I was just recently playing that game. Good find.

Top Bottom