• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
@ Kai- Help me main Sonic, best character ever made but can't win :(.
Assuming you want to win, never use him against anyone good, who knows the matchup, who mains Olimar, Lucario, G&W, Snake, IC's, or Rob. Learn to mind game people with spin dash shenanigans, learn spin dash footstooling percents against every char, time spin dash to Bair for kills so you don't mess it up, use homing attack for recovery only except vs DDD neutral B, or DK down B, and you're good to go.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Assuming you want to win, never use him against anyone good, who knows the matchup, who mains Olimar, Lucario, G&W, Snake, IC's, or Rob. Learn to mind game people with spin dash shenanigans, learn spin dash footstooling percents against every char, time spin dash to Bair for kills so you don't mess it up, use homing attack for recovery only except vs DDD neutral B, or DK down B, and you're good to go.
..or you could just time people out.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
****, that takes so much brain power. I tip my hat off to you for using him, I guess I'll just go
or Snake.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Don't feel like quoting everyone but here's a response to the last few pages.

1)Kai, I can give you a charmander.

2)SoulSilver <3333333333333 I obviously named my trainer YaBoyJG

3) I don't need a ride to MLG.

4) Dooms post about naming jinx Anti's mom was funny.

5) Anti's post about NO was way funnier lol.

48) lol @ DM quitting pkmn because of the lack of running shoes.

uhhhh.... I think that's it. *Back to SS*

Oh and Sorry for the Tourny Fixx not being up yet. Ryko still has my raw video files. I'll edit them and upload it as soon as he gets that to me.

Zucco

Smash Master
whats going to happen to the next tourney fix JG? you made that intro at the smashfest but you guys didnt go to fusion lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Flying to MLG *****es.

Taking a car there would take like 18 hours right? lololol

:grrr:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Don't feel like quoting everyone but here's a response to the last few pages.

1)Kai, I can give you a charmander.

2)SoulSilver <3333333333333 I obviously named my trainer YaBoyJG

3) I don't need a ride to MLG.

4) Dooms post about naming jinx Anti's mom was funny.

5) Anti's post about NO was way funnier lol.

48) lol @ DM quitting pkmn because of the lack of running shoes.

uhhhh.... I think that's it. *Back to SS*

Oh and Sorry for the Tourny Fixx not being up yet. Ryko still has my raw video files. I'll edit them and upload it as soon as he gets that to me.
You're a god. I think Baji is hooking me up though.. Thanks anyway dude. I appreciate it.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I just did a rough estimate on gas, gas would probably be about 60-70 a person. The other numbers Fatal gave are pretty accurate, but idk about 60 for food @_@ 4 days or so of food for me is probably 30, unless I feel like big spendin'.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
yoo , i thought i had to share this with the smash community. I WENT TO A ****ING TEEN CLUB CALLED VIBE ON FRIDAY LMFAO.
lol wow those teen clubs are gay. rise, vibe etc. really gay kids go tho im sure u had a great time.

at doom. it should take around 20-40 to go to MLG. atleast for me lol ima be mm mad ppl if i decide to go.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Yeah I am just going to fly there... Much easier and less time consuming. :) Wow I can actually fit in the air plane seats this time!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
says the angry, bitter, if someone was to describe my personality they would say that I am the biggest douche bag in the world gay guy
And oddly enough I don't have any enemies :bee:. I'd hardly say angry and bitter. I'd say hard to please, and intolerant. Right about the last part though. 1 out of 3, not bad fat man

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
kai's the most awesome angry, bitter, giant douche bag gay guy ever though!

/meatriding.
LOL <3. Angry? I don't see how. Nothing makes me mad except politics, and stupid people. Bitter? About what? If I don't like someone I remove them from my life lol. I don't cry about it :laugh:

Douche bag? Indeed

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lol wow those teen clubs are gay. rise, vibe etc. really gay kids go tho im sure u had a great time.

at doom. it should take around 20-40 to go to MLG. atleast for me lol ima be mm mad ppl if i decide to go.
its not mah fault you dont get *****es son.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Yes! I named my rival Wolf in pokemon.. you would be proud.. ;P Ill get back to u on facebook soon I promise.. <== lazy

*edit - oh and im officially going to mlg orlando..

Top Bottom