• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
According to me those stars not representano "****," rather, "nose"... perhaps? Why me already you had said the truth on the this argument

freetranslation fails

edit:this is bajisci

PRiDE

Smash Lord
According to me those stars not representano "****," rather, "nose"... perhaps? Why me already you had said the truth on the this argument

freetranslation fails

lmaoooooo. That sounds like my students when they attempt to use programs like that on their essays!

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Lol, I didn't know JG song space jam? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8&feature=player_embedded# Starting from 40 to 50, it is clear he song it.
Proest find I've ever seen.
Makes sense. I'm going to act like a total f*g, lure them in as friends, and then lay the moves on 'em when we're close, but not close enough to be friend zoned. Genius plan.
You could do this, too!

That I have a rly huge, abnormal, manly ****.
Secondo me quelle stelle non representano "cazzo," piuttosto, "naso"... forse? Perché mi avevi già detto la verità sul questo argomento... ;)
Oh daaaaaaamn.

freetranslation fails

Google is better at everything. You still have to do a li'l editing yourself, though.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Secondo me quelle stelle non representano "cazzo," piuttosto, "naso"... forse? Perché mi avevi già detto la verità sul questo argomento... ;)
According to me, these stars don't represent "f*ck", but rather "nose"...maybe? Because you have already told me the truth on this matter....;)

Vinco?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yo why you gotta be a ****? tu piense que Ally es muy caliente... oh, quiere pene de Canadia EN SU BOCA. mmmmm

Ustedes, es muy verdad. ;) <--- see that gay *** smiley I added too?!

Allied

Smash Master
KEITARO

Me and vex have been playing heavy rain for the past 10 hours

too good

btw gratz on 3rd buddy :D

Allied

Smash Master
fatcop just gotta outta the car with the hooker chapter 5 right after the delicious sex scene and then the chase down

i fapped so hard

btw Mr.Shelby = Fatcop thats his new name

Madison = Dat a$$

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
So nobody can pull this gay possy crap i'm legit!
The fat man is the only one interested in your private life. You don't have to worry about others.
doomsong123 12:18 am
Chen asked if he was gay
And Kai says
"like Wyatt and the fat man, my favorite Mario Kart stage is also Rainbow Road

ADHD 12:19 am
dude i hate that stage for the ds though
i fall off it alot and the curves suck

doomsong123 12:19 am
See?
You don't like curves
Since you're a ***
LOL too good, but actually out of my joke I can't stand RR in any version of the game. :laugh:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm gonna pick up Ghetto Gold sometime this week, its looking mad hype.

Starters are always so hard to pick from ;~;

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Also, does anyone have 1 or 2 spots open in their car for MLG Orlando? I might still need a ride in case we don't get enough people to come in our car =/

And the second question of course is, does anyone in the NY/NJ area still need a ride to MLG? lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Im waiting for my R4 to come then i'll get it

:grrr:
You need to wait for the patch to come out. SS and HG have anti piracy and makes ur game crash after u get the 3rd badge. No one really has the patch yet. I'm still waiting -_-

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Also, does anyone have 1 or 2 spots open in their car for MLG Orlando? I might still need a ride in case we don't get enough people to come in our car =/

And the second question of course is, does anyone in the NY/NJ area still need a ride to MLG? lol
I need a ride depending on how much it costs.

and i had heart gold since the japanese release. loll

get *****@people who are looking for an english patch.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Was there actually any evidence found of there being another smash game?
Didn't they say that Brawl was the last smash game when the released it? Or maybe it was the last one the creator was working on or something.

Someone who has an R4 please answer these questions. Do R4's work with the standard DS systems?(not DS lite). Also, do the roms freeze or have any problems I should know about before I decide to get one. I was thinking about selling all my ds games then putting them on an R4 after buying one. These games would be all sonic titles, and Jump Ultimate Stars(this is a japanese import so if there are issues please le me know. Do the games still have wifi through the roms? If someone could answer those I'd greatly appreciate it.

Coney

Smash Master
i think sakurai said this was the last one he specifically would be working on; kinda like how itoi was like "i'm done with mother, someone else can make the next one." to be honest, the series is honestly too much of a cash cow for nintendo to not take advantage and release another one. there were only two years in between smash 64 and melee, and (i think) seven between melee and brawl. the next one coming out isn't a matter of "if," but a matter of "when."

okay ima go back to lurking

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Didn't they say that Brawl was the last smash game when the released it? Or maybe it was the last one the creator was working on or something.

Someone who has an R4 please answer these questions. Do R4's work with the standard DS systems?(not DS lite). Also, do the roms freeze or have any problems I should know about before I decide to get one. I was thinking about selling all my ds games then putting them on an R4 after buying one. These games would be all sonic titles, and Jump Ultimate Stars(this is a japanese import so if there are issues please le me know. Do the games still have wifi through the roms? If someone could answer those I'd greatly appreciate it.
Pretty much every old ROM works just fine. Newer games usually take a week or so to be patched to work properly.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Coney, wtf is the name of that rap song you have on Yoshis Island where Korn is playing Meep in Winners Finals?

PRiDE

Smash Lord

Ciao! Senti, sto pensando di andarci però non ho ancora fatto una decisione concreta. Se io decidessi di andarci ci sarebbe un posto libero per me? E quanto costerà il viaggio? EEEE quando partirai per la Florida e quando ritornerai dall'orlando... Fammi sapere.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ciao! Senti, sto pensando di andarci però non ho ancora fatto una decisione concreta. Se io decidessi di andarci ci sarebbe un posto libero per me? E quanto costerà il viaggio? EEEE quando partirai per la Florida e quando ritornerai dall'orlando... Fammi sapere.
Hello! You feel, I am thinking to go to us but I have not still made a decision concrete. If I decided to go to us there would be a free place for me? And how much will cost the travel? EEEE when you leave for Florida and when you return dall' bordering… It makes to know me

i definitely didnt use babel fish

@Anti: it says it in the description lol. gold watch by lupe fiasco

Allied

Smash Master
Top Bottom