• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
JG, you should somehow start every one of your posts and/or sentences with "Yo, it's ya boy JG..."
lol

Out of curiosity, JG, how long is the smashfest going to run for? I might be able to convince my mom into taking me if it's not too late when she gets home.
Till the sun comes up.

i would go but i couldnt aim u yesterday :( just gonna play xbox360 wit my peeps tonight..maybee
lol just come it's still early.

IF ANYONE IS COMING YOU NEED TO CALL 973.563.5409 When you get here. Or text that number for an Address if you need it. I won't be on the comp since people just arrived.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Thanks to everyone who played Melee with me at JG's. Sorry to Yes! and Doom for not going Peach, I just didn't wanna play that hoe.

Also, Baji... you suck ;)

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Cable
Ksizzle
ADHD
Nairo
dmbrandon
Shadow
Rizakor
Bajisci
Orion
Pwii
HEERO
Gunblade
Ether
Ninja
Edd
YaBoyJ.G WentWorth
2 Random girls
Pierce
RJ Shippo
Yes Zucco
Mr.Clutch
Vajaj
Cable's
brother
a.k.a
Plan~Z b.k.a Scooby Snax
Doom

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
yoo , i thought i had to share this with the smash community. I WENT TO A ****ING TEEN CLUB CALLED VIBE ON FRIDAY LMFAO.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
What happened to the lizard Gif in JG's sig?
Oh oh, Ktar 2 is so close, I wonder if the weather will be nice and if someone is bringing Drugs.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yoo , i thought i had to share this with the smash community. I WENT TO A ****ING TEEN CLUB CALLED VIBE ON FRIDAY LMFAO.
OMFG, you're one of those kids who get in my way when im trying to dub with a *****. tired of seeing these 11 year old white kids @ clubs. stay the **** home and play brawl.

EDIT - My bad for the double post.

Allied

Smash Master
ANTI THINKS HES GOT SWAG LIKE YO BOY ALLIED!!!

hahahaha

na sons jks lol do what u gotta do

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
omfg, You're One Of Those Kids Who Get In My Way When Im Trying To Dub With A *****. Tired Of Seeing These 11 Year Old White Kids @ Clubs. Stay The **** Home And Play Brawl.

Edit - My Bad For The Double Post.
Those ****ing 18 Year Olds *********** Mah ****.

Top Bottom