• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

bajisci

Smash Ace

lol jk, its a store called video game world in bloomfield, nj right near my house they always sell games early. bought it early today :D playing right now

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I'm actually not in a huge rush. I lost my pearl with all my lvl 100s so im working up pokemon in my platinum, fire red, and ruby and gonna put them all in my soul silver when i get it then level up my pokemon by putting the pokewalker in my bag.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Somehow I imagine there would be strict regulations on handling creatures that generate electromagnetic fields wherever they go, have blades for limbs, and can self-detonate at the slightest impulse.

That said, it would be the best thing ever. <3

Also hi.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Somehow I imagine there would be strict regulations on handling creatures that generate electromagnetic fields wherever they go, have blades for limbs, and can self-detonate at the slightest impulse.

That said, it would be the best thing ever. <3

Also hi.
Lmao, they way you put it kinda puts the fun out of everything. It also makes me feel like I'd get some form of cancer from them O.o

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Lmao, they way you put it kinda puts the fun out of everything. It also makes me feel like I'd get some form of cancer from them O.o
Haha, no worries. EM fields aren't harmful like that, and I don't recall any Pokemon emitting ionizing radiation. You'd have to remember to keep Magnemite and its evolutions away from your hard drive and VHS (lol) tapes at ALL TIMES, though. That'd suck.

Also, I was really hoping for more "**** gets real" from Pokemon Colosseum when I heard about the plot. I wanted to see Houndooms mauling old people and dudes using Electrodes to blow open bank vaults, god****it :mad:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So I'm transfering from my county college to NJIT next semester. Pretty sure most people will still assume I go to Rutgers though.

I'll probably be commuting cause I said so.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
So I'm transfering from my county college to NJIT next semester. Pretty sure most people will still assume I go to Rutgers though.

I'll probably be commuting cause I said so.
Soooo new venue for KTAR that's exceptionally close to me? Awesome. :D

Top Bottom