• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Vinnie

Smash Master
Omg I never noticed how fun a PR thread can be... but someone make a tri-state PR thread to replace this one so we can have one big active tristate thread. This thread makes PA / NY boring D:.

Also a tristate PR is needed anyway lol.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ahh ****. Chen forgot a pic for his best buddy

And WTF?! Why was Alfred's niece Batgirl in that awful film and not Barbara Gordon??

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Ahh ****. Chen forgot a pic for his best buddy

And WTF?! Why was Alfred's niece Batgirl in that awful film and not Barbara Gordon??
lol, your personality is like a bearded lizard, unsure what your obssesion is besides Simpsons and
After you expose yourself more the pictures of will follow

So far on smash broards

Zucco- Pedo
Inui- Part pedo, part bi, king of NJ
Eazy- Logic
Pride and ADHD- Gay
Kai- Simpsons
Keitaro- Pedo, Asian loving, racist to black people, likes chicken, keitaro time
Atomsk- Goofy loving freak and also would put ANYTHING as his avatr, no matter how ugly
Yes- Loves brawl plus, torsos, is the nicest man on earth and like snormal brawl

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Zucco- Pedo
Inui- Part pedo, part bi, king of NJ
Eazy- Logic
Pride and ADHD- Gay
Kai- Simpsons
Keitaro- Pedo, Asian loving, racist to black people, likes chicken, keitaro time
Atomsk- Goofy loving freak and also would put ANYTHING as his avatr, no matter how ugly
Yes- Loves brawl plus, torsos, is the nicest man on earth and like snormal brawl
LMAO. Well I do love Sonic and Simpsons for sure. Yugioh too, so those will do :laugh:

I haven't had a beard in months. I shave every week. Who feeds you such lies XD

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I have an 11 day weekend

No plans cuz someones a bitch

anyone who wants super special awesome training by me let me know. i just want to play. i wanna be the very best :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Btw you SWR Bleach/Naruto fans better let me know when the fillers are done. I check once every two months and they are always still on fillers. I'm sick of checking and getting disapointed.

Top Bottom