• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Naruto became awful with all of the filler garbage. Same with bleach. This is why I like it when animes have a planned/definitive end.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
isnt antis real name jason baytes

more like jason MASTER baytes

lulululululululululul >_> no

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
SMashfestttt at my house tomorow. Anyone can come unless I already maxed out the space. Just hitt me on AIM or via PM and i'll get back atchu. So far S.W.R, Zodiac Braves, Diem, and Shadow, Doom are confirmed.

Zucco

Smash Master
SMashfestttt at my house tomorow. Anyone can come unless I already maxed out the space. Just hitt me on AIM or via PM and i'll get back atchu. So far S.W.R, Zodiac Braves, Diem, and Shadow, Doom are confirmed.
im there with juice son.

man, its almost been a year since my first JG smashfest. Bringing back those memories *cries*

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
LMAO, I wonder where Ya boy JG lives, pallet town or something is my guess. Remember his birth name is "Ya boy JG" and I expect everone to abide by these rules when addressing JG in his own house.

Top Bottom