• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Makes sense. I'm going to act like a total f*g, lure them in as friends, and then lay the moves on 'em when we're close, but not close enough to be friend zoned. Genius plan.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Makes sense. I'm going to act like a total f*g, lure them in as friends, and then lay the moves on 'em when we're close, but not close enough to be friend zoned. Genius plan.
LMAO! Just let them share their stupid stories about who they like with you then tell them you'll help them practice. It's a win win ;)

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for ruining all hope guys, oh well, this explains the adhd nature anyway. Sorry ADHD, I tried :(. Now let us focus on pimp doom.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Lol, I didn't know JG song space jam? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8&feature=player_embedded# Starting from 40 to 50, it is clear he song it.
That was amazing lmao

Lol were the birds good looking *****??
Blahh they were cute. But they looked alot better after every shot of bacardi lol.
^^^^^^^^^^

I miss all the good **** that happens at JG's except for Bomberman.
lmao you were getting your sh*t rocked in Bomberman. But don't complain, I gave you a free custom controller!

jg's smashfests are godlike.

OIL^ beeches
whip me dawnnnnnnn.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
I know nothing! Kinda funny too! Some maniac tried to fight me while I was walking down the street. They usually say that I flamed DEHF in a video and said, why do I hate him, oh that was ****ed up dude. I said, lol I don't know anyone and it isn't personal and just make videos off what people are usually thinking at the time which doesn't reflect the truth but just the image of current events.

I think I offend the **** out of people which is creepy. Look at the back lash from my video description of this dbz moment- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtcYFIWHRw

"Best moment in DBZ History, when Vegeta the coward hits a man behind his back and Gohan takes advantage of it like the ******* that he is. "

they flamed me to hell lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Wait, what about Kai? Anyone else I am unaware of, doom?
Similar to Wyatt and the fat man, my favorite stage in Mario Kart is also Rainbow Road. Not to worry though, I don't act like them

I can't believe people compare a cool character like Batman....to ANY smasher.

Max Ketchum

Similar to Wyatt and the fat man, my favorite stage in Mario Kart is also Rainbow Road. Not to worry though, I don't act like them
LOL I love the way you worded that. Kai is the straightest gay dude ever. He calls people ***s more than I do...and I throw that word around a lot.

No, I'm not gay. I'm very much heterosexual. I am, however, prettier than most Smashers' girlfriends.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
lol I see that, doesn't matter. All are fun and entertaining to observe. Pride is the star of most of my videos anyway. Also, horrible wind today! My tree fell over, AHH!

Only one person cooler than Batman. Oh and Only yes compares Batman to M2K, now we know his idol.

LMAO at Doom's post.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
LOL I love the way you worded that. Kai is the straightest gay dude ever. He calls people ***s more than I do...and I throw that word around a lot.
When I say the word I usually mean it. There are few acceptions but I can't tolerate a lot of the one's I've met for a long time. Gotta watch out for the whiners mai dude :laugh:

lol I see that, doesn't matter. All are fun and entertaining to observe. Pride is the star of most of my videos anyway. Also, horrible wind today! My tree fell over, AHH!

Only one person cooler than Batman. Oh and Only yes compares Batman to M2K, now we know his idol.

LMAO at Doom's post.
Yes has shamed the Batman franchise. No offense to M2K personally. Very much offense to anyone in the community who thinks they're as cool as Batman.

<3 Maggie.

Max Ketchum

doomsong123 12:18 am
Chen asked if he was gay
And Kai says
"like Wyatt and the fat man, my favorite Mario Kart stage is also Rainbow Road

ADHD 12:19 am
dude i hate that stage for the ds though
i fall off it alot and the curves suck

doomsong123 12:19 am
See?
You don't like curves
Since you're a ***

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol nice one.

Boo at Yes. So I beat Shadow in tournament twice in one day but I still fail for losing to Inui in winners finals? I played like **** vs him, I'm gonna soooo smack that *** when I play Inui again. I PROMISE!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
lol nice one.

Boo at Yes. So I beat Shadow in tournament twice in one day but I still fail for losing to Inui in winners finals? I played like **** vs him, I'm gonna soooo smack that *** when I play Inui again. I PROMISE!!
Wait, but shadow won singles.

Max Ketchum

I didn't go to a tournament today and instead paid $83 to take the SATs. Sick profit, eh?

Wyatt, the first time was in pools, second time was in winners.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom