• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I need a favor from a Pokemon nerd that already beat the new versions(or that will in the next week), or who had a charmander in pearl or diamond. Near the end of the week I'd greatly appreciate anyone trading charmander to me in Pearl, or HG if you don't like/use him, or are just cool enough to give him to me anyway. Not sure how trading on wifi goes but w/e.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I need a favor from a Pokemon nerd that already beat the new versions(or that will in the next week), or who had a charmander in pearl or diamond. Near the end of the week I'd greatly appreciate anyone trading charmander to me in Pearl, or HG if you don't like/use him, or are just cool enough to give him to me anyway. Not sure how trading on wifi goes but w/e.
I wish I had one of the new games. The ROMs don't function yet on the r4, sadly.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I wish I had one of the new games. The ROMs don't function yet on the r4, sadly.
On pearl either?? The rom worked fine on NoGBA. I meant anyone who had the physical game too and had Char who didn't want him. The game is worth nothing of value to me if I don't have him but I would like to play it since I did like gold

fkacyan

Smash Hero
On pearl either?? The rom worked fine on NoGBA. I meant anyone who had the physical game too and had Char who didn't want him. The game is worth nothing of value to me if I don't have him but I would like to play it since I did like gold
Diamond, pearl, and platinum all function just fine, but HG and SS have some crazy anti-piracy on them that causes the game to freeze periodically until you get three badges, when it freezes almost every minute. On the R4, I mean.

@Doom: If I had money to buy HG, I already would have. ;_;

EDIT: Oh, actual games. No Charmander, sadly.

Zucco

Smash Master
dmbrandon: so I downloaded HG but they didnt give me the running shoes right away so I closed it.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Holy ****. The rival theme is amazing. Wild Pokemon battle is also really good.

Edit: Zucco, you get them from the guy who gave you the map card in the originals. The walking speed in the beginning is horrendous though, lol.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Diamond, pearl, and platinum all function just fine, but HG and SS have some crazy anti-piracy on them that causes the game to freeze periodically until you get three badges, when it freezes almost every minute.

Can charmander be traded to diamond after the first gym battle?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Guys... I'm playing Magikarp-guy (the random fisherman in every game with 6 magikarps).

WITH A METAPOD

FML

edit: wait he has 4...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't know when you can do it. You can do it in Diamond/Pearl, too. I dunno anything about level restrictions, but I do know that you cannot ever get the Pokemon that you migrate back.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
......AWESOME! How soon? After gym battle one? Are there any things I should know about the transfer? I can't transfer Mewtwo right away can I?
What Doom's talking about doesn't happen until after the Elite Four. You can trade after the first gym, though.

RUNNING SHOE TOGGLE IS AMAZING BY THE WAY.

Allied

Smash Master
ughh i hate being out of trend with games =( nothing to talk about

btw kai i'm applying to stores i'll notify you later on stuff

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Hey, does anyone do dubs? I am practicing dubs for no reason because it happens. I just not sure how to do it propperly, I will not use a recording device and then guesss!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You pooor *******s, just freaking buy it! Trade in a game or two lol. Are you all gonna start playing pokemon a little more seriously causer it soudns so.. I might go pick up silver and pearl tomorrow just to have a pride team to destroy everyone.
A team full of Pikachus and Jigglypuffs ***

:grrr:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You pooor *******s, just freaking buy it! Trade in a game or two lol. Are you all gonna start playing pokemon a little more seriously causer it soudns so.. I might go pick up silver and pearl tomorrow just to have a pride team to destroy everyone.
If I had a job I would have bought it on Thursday, when a store nearby started selling it early.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If you name Jinx "Anti's Mom" you don't need anymore badges and you can **** the Elite 4 + Champ in less than a minute.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Also, does anyone have 1 or 2 spots open in their car for MLG Orlando? I might still need a ride in case we don't get enough people to come in our car =/

And the second question of course is, does anyone in the NY/NJ area still need a ride to MLG? lol
Yes please!
come on Anti, I could have thought of gayer pokemon than that!! What do you have.. a team of Jinxes?

edit - i hope at least one person understands why i just said that..
lol cultural misunderstandings resulting in racial controversy!
Gonna name the first Jynx I catch "Anti's Mom".

jkantiplzdonthurtme
Amazing.
rofl

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
@ Bleachigo, The code jesus guy sounds like Kira! So far so good this show.
@ Kai- Help me main Sonic, best character ever made but can't win :(.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Diamond, pearl, and platinum all function just fine, but HG and SS have some crazy anti-piracy on them that causes the game to freeze periodically until you get three badges, when it freezes almost every minute. On the R4, I mean.

EDIT: Oh, actual games. No Charmander, sadly.
This. I spent 2 hrs trying to get a Brave nature, and the freezing periodically crushed my heart. ugh lol. T.T

I cracked up, that was pretty bad.
i want ur avi japp n00b

Top Bottom