• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
lol, ToS is bigger than EC.
lol wut?

If it was smaller than ToS then it would be easier to get into a crew battle with EC than it would with ToS.

You've got like ADHD, Inui, Atomsk, (M2k?), Vex, Xzax, ect.

Tos has like Me, Chibo, AndyG, and idk who else.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol wut?

If it was smaller than ToS then it would be easier to get into a crew battle with EC than it would with ToS.

You've got like ADHD, Inui, Atomsk, (M2k?), Vex, Xzax, ect.

Tos has like Me, Chibo, AndyG, and idk who else.
ADHD is 100% Juice baby!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The question was never directed to you and since when have i ever asked you? I merely mentioned it before because it sounded like a good idea

It was merely a general question you could of answered it, you could of not simple enough

dont need dat tude mister.

you guys get way into this lol
You asked multiple times immediately after my posts about it, so...

Losing to tommy, cable, kai to name a few
though i dunno all of your results.
You are correct. You don't know. So...silence yourself. Speak when you have evidence to support yourself.

can someone please remove home of the doubles god its kinda not necessary
I find it amusing, and it's true.

Um, personally I wouldn't take any shame in losing to Cable or Kai.
Indeed. They are both incredible. I find it funny how Chibo, who is worse than them, claims they are embarassing losses.

It should not be counted in this regard only because of the issue of pre-reg and some people got screwed out of it.
It's counting. It's a legit tournament.

Cool, that's understandable. Well Ksizzle had Kai in front of me, and you have me in front of Kai. That's the only arguement I see left in the list really.
I value what you did in the Midwest since I consider AlphaZealot and Quivo talented.

Allied

Smash Master
do doubles rankings for NY too and PA while your at it

i think they matter
it seems fair and logical and maybe could encourage more people to participate and stradegize in doubles

maybe people who lack in singles could redeem themself in doubles too

many possibilities 0_o

personally if NJ does it

i vote NY and PA do it too

same with MD/VA
Fool, these were the only 2 times other then previously before that it was mentioned.

My reasoning behind it goes as followed because simply i thought it was a good idea and the 2nd time i were merely saying i am completely FOR YOUR idea inui but i would like it spread among other regions.

And none of these times i mentioned this idea was it directed to you except for the 1st quote has seen above, Fool.

And it was stated before because i didn't think it get the recoginition it deserved

I end my case.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fool, these were the only 2 times other then previously before that it was mentioned.

My reasoning behind it goes as followed because simply i thought it was a good idea and the 2nd time i were merely saying i am completely FOR YOUR idea inui but i would like it spread among other regions.

And none of these times i mentioned this idea was it directed to you except for the 1st quote has seen above, Fool.

And it was stated before because i didn't think it get the recoginition it deserved

I end my case.

You can't just steal my typing style (with horrible grammar, sadly)!

You posted immediately after me multiple times and said NY/PA should copy the idea, but you did this in NJ threads. You have to take your concerns to the proper place.

oh, inui, you're going to GT? who are you teaming with?
Atomsk.

Allied

Smash Master

You can't just steal my typing style (with horrible grammar, sadly)!

You posted immediately after me multiple times and said NY/PA should copy the idea, but you did this in NJ threads. You have to take your concerns to the proper place.

Atomsk.
LOL fair enough i just wanted to see how you would react lol

(horrible grammar? good joke inui)

Lily

Smash Cadet
couldnt resist XD
wait a minute.. i know you from MLG. :O hai2u

also

Name: Lily
County: Ocean County
City: Manahawkin, NJ
Contact Info: AIM: Li1y L0v3s y0u
College: Ocean County College
Additional Info: I've been to 17 MLG's for Halo. I quit a long time ago. I play a lot of FPS PC games like TF2, L4D and UT2k4. =)
Crew: none (theCape's girlfriend.. he's my crew :D)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
oh **** lily u play this WTF!!!!

brawl + is dying cause its bad now ( always was lolz ) so just play brawl its fun dont listen to cape XD....or play melee and have 2x the fun

I run this ish in ny/nj with a friend im like famous xD

Lily

Smash Cadet
oh **** lily u play this WTF!!!!
i do now, haha. my bf plays it A LOT. he's one of the makers of brawl+. so i got a wii and have been playing it. i main kirby. :D it's a lot of fun. i just need to find locals to practice cause online is sooo laggy. too funny. i can't believe you play this too. how random :p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
oh god here we go.

where are we going ? XD

well yes here is how you get your brawl + fix

#1 - play mugen for 42308947102934781 hours a day
#2 - realize it will NEVER be competitive
#3 - accept brawl as a fighter thats just is what it is + play it more
#4 - play melee and have fun in that as well

and finally

#5 - dont take it so serious xD or else you turn into inui XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i do now, haha. my bf plays it A LOT. he's one of the makers of brawl+. so i got a wii and have been playing it. i main kirby. :D it's a lot of fun. i just need to find locals to practice cause online is sooo laggy. too funny. i can't believe you play this too. how random :p

i dont like brawl + and I have always been agaisnt it...its a terrible game and gets worst as time goes on. I suggest you just come to the tournaments I run and play real games like Melee/brawl cause brawl + is gonna end up in the gutter and it takes less skill ... if you think im kidding ask yes aka cowtipper XD

edit - lil i was really good at halo but i got bored when h2 came around and gave up. i miss being top 40 :(

Lily

Smash Cadet
i dont like brawl + and I have always been agaisnt it...its a terrible game and gets worst as time goes on. I suggest you just come to the tournaments I run and play real games like Melee/brawl cause brawl + is gonna end up in the gutter and it takes less skill ... if you think im kidding ask yes aka cowtipper XD

edit - lil i was really good at halo but i got bored when h2 came around and gave up. i miss being top 40 :(
i destroyed you in halo. :b

and i like brawl+, so you can shove it. i'll play melee tho. i support brawl+ not only because of cape but because the changes the guys have made are awesome. i just prefer it over regular brawl.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well I do not think it was a great game it was just a sorry subsittute.

I'll play you in H1 the best of the series XD...h2 you can do well but if i had my team it would be interesting you know its all based on team and chemistry.

Its fine if you like brawl + my opinion though is that it will always be a game that will never have a true ending in terms of development. It will always be half a game to me. I seen a lot of fighting games like mugen and brawl + that are fun but never became more than that.

that is why i will not support it cause something new comes along like brawl balanced and people forget about brawl +

then brawl + 2 or whatever...its a never ending cycle. Melee is amazing but brawl to me is just as fun cause i dont mind camping XD

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

I'll play you in H1 the best of the series XD...h2 you can do well but if i had my team it would be interesting you know its all based on team and chemistry.

Its fine if you like brawl + my opinion though is that it will always be a game that will never have a true ending in terms of development. It will always be half a game to me. I seen a lot of fighting games like mugen and brawl + that are fun but never became more than that.

that is why i will not support it cause something new comes along like brawl balanced and people forget about brawl +

then brawl + 2 or whatever...its a never ending cycle. Melee is amazing but brawl to me is just as fun cause i dont mind camping XD
Dabuz vs ksizzle videos plz

Sneak8288

Smash Champion

You should play people in my town in halo lol. Serenade, peppercat, high distortion and a couple other people from the elusive strafe team... my town is too beast at fps

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I know them remember XD

high distortion was a GREAT gears player
Serenade and peppercat I knew before I met you silly billy XD

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I know them remember XD

high distortion was a GREAT gears player
Serenade and peppercat I knew before I met you silly billy XD
i know i grew up with them and i still LAN with them weekly.... they have a new team and are about to go to mlg again. last time they went they ***** that team End Result 1st round and i think they E.R. was like 7th seed at the time

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Alex is right. imo brawl+ doesn't take much skill, but i find it fun because i'm a fan of starfox and mgs, and fox and snake are amazing. ****** at tournies is cool too. If I had to choose though, it'd be

Melee > Street Fighter 4 = Tekken > Brawl+ > 64 Smash > poop > flies on poop > bawlr

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i know i grew up with them and i still LAN with them weekly.... they have a new team and are about to go to mlg again. last time they went they ***** that team End Result 1st round and i think they E.R. was like 7th seed at the time

I am thinking about doing halo/gears tournaments again tell them to hit me up and we can all talkXD

yes == sorry man i dont like sf4 as much as i love 3rd strike and i put it like this I dont rate games I **** ....j.k tekken is for ***s XD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Alex you have your opinions and I have mine. I never played 3rd Strike, and I'd prolly like it if I did. Only SF i put time into is sf4, so naturally i'll like that. Tekken is pretty fun. I dont play at the high level with 0182019748927291732914702347 air juggles. I just have fun with it :)

Top Bottom