• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Look who was the one who brought up the meaningless Gaming World tournaments.
Kelvin brought them up first you child. I elaborated about them since few people went. Even if I did bring them up first, which I didn't, there would be no point to your post anyway since I don't care what your results or who you've beaten are and it was pointless of you to quote or respond to me.

Zuccos is win. Proves it all the time. That link is no exception

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I can't get over Puff calling Paradigm's tournament "Palidram". This is exactly like Inui's tournaments being held in "Princston", NJ.

Allied

Smash Master
thank you gonna try hard lets see ^_^ looking to impress

i hope i do good in doubles 0_o

Zucco

Smash Master
ooooo good ****. Jash and I did mad good at Viridian so im sure you'll do good too.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I can't get over Puff calling Paradigm's tournament "Palidram". This is exactly like Inui's tournaments being held in "Princston", NJ.
Look I didn't have the time to go look what the real name of the tournament was. So I tried spelling it from my memory. I've been busy the past week working on an animated cartoon.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
dont try to find active ppl to finish out a top 15 in nj. since its getting tough finding ppl, u might as well make it exclusive and have a top 10. that way it also takes more work to be recognized on PR. being on PR should be something special
who asked you?

also, you said it takes work to be recognized on a PR? then why does PA have a ranking list?
This is a great idea, good **** Chibo
A few days later.............................

Honestly, why dont we have a top 10?

this is my top 10

adhd 8
atomsk 7
ksizzle 7
dmbrandon 3
inui 8
kai 5
zucco 4
keitaro 4
izumi 7
eazy 4

and just so Kai understands

lol that Chen guy's way too cool.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
JG get those pictures down before the unfunny people report you.

Also JG or Keit team with me at No Maps. I need a partner.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
JG get those pictures down before the unfunny people report you.

Also JG or Keit team with me at No Maps. I need a partner.
Chill out. Posting a couple images once in a while to something related to the post is ok. It's when there are two pages of nothing but HUGE meaningless pictures, half of which are gifs, with like 8 images in one post and no text, then people quote that full image post and add more then that post is quoted and when half of the pictures are ****en Oreo's then you have a problem. I shed a tear for everyone who uses Smashboards on their cellphone when I saw that page.

bajisci

Smash Ace
Chill out. Posting a couple images once in a while to something related to the post is ok. It's when there are two pages of nothing but HUGE meaningless pictures, half of which are gifs, with like 8 images in one post and no text, then people quote that full image post and add more then that post is quoted and when half of the pictures are ****en Oreo's then you have a problem. I shed a tear for everyone who uses Smashboards on their cellphone when I saw that page.
BAH HUMBUG! we were having a serious discussion with the aid of animated gifs! If u actually looked at the posts they had alottttttt of
meaningless
text!:laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui has anyone ever told you that you look like a male version of janice soprano
No, because such a thing would be ridiculous to say right now due to my haircut and tan.

We're stating wins? Yay!!

Well here's my wins:

Alphazealot 2x
Quivo 2x
Vex Kasrani
Blackwaltz
Cable
PAUmbra
Seph
Chibo
Xzax (low mm)

I'll also state Zucco's wins since no one else has:

Snakeee
dmbrandon 2x
Keitaro 2x
Blackwaltz
Izumi 2x
Kai
Dapuffster
Xzax
Seph

I always thought of Zucco to be in front of Kai and I for sure but everything still looks close.

Pierce hasn't been too active this season and if he barely passes activity I don't think he'd be in the top 8/9. He's a great player but where you been Pierce!?

It would appear that Zucco certainly has you beaten, and I barely have Zucco beaten. The order between us seems quite accurate.

About Pierce, yes, you are correct, so I will ammend my previous list at the end of this post. Pierce has but only one chance to be ranked now, and that is the tournament this weekend.

Haha.

Singles:
1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
2. Atomsk (Dedede/Meta Knight/Ice Climbers)
3. ksizzle (Meta Knight/Lucario/Ice Climbers)
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
5. Inui (Meta Knight/Snake)
6. Zucco (Lucario)
7. Keitaro (Falco)
8. Kai (Diddy Kong/Sonic)
9. Eazy (Marth/Falco)
10. Seph (Meta Knight)
11. DaPuffster (Diddy Kong/Jigglypuff)
12. Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link)
13. Bleachigo (Falco)
14. Doom (Meta Knight/Game and Watch/Dedede)

Doubles:
1. Inui (Meta Knight/Snake/Wario)
2. Atomsk (Dedede/Meta Knight/Wario)
3. ksizzle (Meta Knight)
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
5. Ether (Snake)
6. Doom (Meta Knight)
7. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
8. Pierce7d (Marth)
9. Izumi (Meta Knight)
10. Zucco (Lucario)

Talented players unranked due to activity, etc.:
-teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
-RyokoYaksa (Zelda/Sheik)
-Yes! (Snake/Wolf)
-Cable (Donkey Kong)
-MalcolmM (Wario/Sonic)
-Orion (Meta Knight)
-Gunblade (Snake/Marth)
-JG Wentworth (ROB/Meta Knight)
-Turbo Ether (Snake/Wolf)
-Pierce7d (Marth)

Now then, this weekend is the last chance for the inactive players to get on and for those ranked lower to move up. If dmbrandon doesn't attend and I do something amazing, maybe I can retain my 4th rank... I will have to see if I actually care this time.

I am quite serious about the doubles rankings. I was opposed to it before, but after rethinking it, it's actually quite easy to make. Pierce7d is also in support of it. That's two panelists already. On top that, of the people that commented on it, most would like to see one made.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Throwing in my thoughts: If there's doubles rankings then Inui should definitely drop in singles as his doubles results wouldn't be valid for that list anymore to keep him up there.

Allied - Let's just wait till a full tri-state thing is made for both singles and doubles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
if nj getss doubles rankings so should pa and ny right?
Stop asking me this. Why are you asking me this? I do not have any influence or care about the rankings of other states.

Throwing in my thoughts: If there's doubles rankings then Inui should definitely drop in singles as his doubles results wouldn't be valid for that list anymore to keep him up there.
Is this a joke?

I do not require doubles to be above those I am currently above. Singles alone does that for me.

Allied

Smash Master
The question was never directed to you and since when have i ever asked you? I merely mentioned it before because it sounded like a good idea

It was merely a general question you could of answered it, you could of not simple enough

dont need dat tude mister.

you guys get way into this lol

Zucco

Smash Master
RAAAAAAAAGE! I guess I dont have any last chances to improve my rank since GT is full.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It should not be counted in this regard only because of the issue of pre-reg and some people got screwed out of it.

Allied

Smash Master
It should not be counted in this regard only because of the issue of pre-reg and some people got screwed out of it.
to be honest idk i think it should count people should of planned ahead and preregistered

imo the venue sucks anyway and is a poor location to hold a tournament of such caliber.

but it already has 70+ people with much unintended hype. I think regardless a tournament of this size should count.

i mean thats just what i would think

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It would appear that Zucco certainly has you beaten, and I barely have Zucco beaten. The order between us seems quite accurate.
Cool, that's understandable. Well Ksizzle had Kai in front of me, and you have me in front of Kai. That's the only arguement I see left in the list really.

Top Bottom