• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ohhhh you play casually...in that case tekken is fun XD

3rd strike is a lot better than sf4...i like sf4 but i like 3rd strike that much better...imo you should play every fighter you can and see which one makes the most fun...trust me i didnt realize how much i love melty blood til i played it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
he has the name bleach in his name and he doesnt like bleach

he is full of stupidity

<3 bleachigo

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Wow, my grammar needs check.

I don't like it because none of the new mechanics make any sense.

Bursting makes you weaker? Grabbing is B+C? Barrier isn't Tension/Heat? Very few launchers for Noel (main)? This games is getting campier everyday. Bursting being four buttons, negative penalty being so slow. No tech skill, easy high damaging combo's.

This feels like what people in the community call "Brawl"

The game is dumb, it's a fast paced spam-off...

(Woot! 13th!)

he has the name bleach in his name and he doesnt like bleach

he is full of stupidity

<3 bleachigo
That show sucks...your still awesome though.

ATTN Kai, Zucco, and Izumi: I want to MM you guys before the PR closes. I want to move up. $5 a piece?

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!

I don't like it because none of the new mechanics make any sense.

Bursting makes you weaker? Grabbing is B+C? Barrier isn't Tension/Heat? Very few launchers for Noel (main)? This games is getting campier everyday. Bursting being four buttons, negative penalty being so slow. No tech skill, easy high damaging combo's.

This feels like what people in the community call "Brawl"

The game is dumb, it's a fast paced spam-off...

(Woot! 13th!)

ATTN Kai, Zucco, and Izumi: I want to MM you guys before the PR closes. I want to move up. $5 a peice?

LOOOOOOL.

You have to understand bleachigo, whenever I talk to Bajisci about Blazblue and SFIV, the conversations usually go like:

EmuKiller: "hey Bajisci, how come you don't play SFIV anymore?"
Bajisci: "Why would I want to get good at a bad game?"
EmuKiller: "It's not bad, it still has tough timing, there's just not as many unnecessary movements"
Bajisci: "Yeah well Blazblue is sooo tough omg you don't even know I've spent 40 hours just trying to combo omg."

Then he brought to my house so I could try it out and I beat him with my Jin.

My favorite combo was 2A, 2A, 2A, 2A,2A, 2A, 2A, 2A, 2B.

Zucco

Smash Master
Jin strat: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC, run away, ice cars, CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Bursting makes you weaker?
Bursting make you take more damage makes perfect sense; not that I've ever seen anybody good use it above a health amount where spamming jab would kill them.

Grabbing is B+C?
Control johns.

Very few launchers for Noel (main)?
Noel is fine.

Bursting being four buttons
Control johns.

Barrier isn't Tension/Heat?
There's also only one kind of barrier.

No tech skill, easy high damaging combo's. This games is getting campier everyday.
And you want to play SF: Third Strike? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

This game is still harder than any fighter other than GG to get into seriously. This game is still ridiculously balanced. And the GG players I've talked to tend to also like BlazBlue.

Your entire post can be summed up as:

This game isn't the way I expected it to be
Have fun in a campier, less tech-heavy game (SF lolol).

Then he brought to my house so I could try it out and I beat him with my Jin.
There were high-level SF players beaten by scrubs at EVO, simply because the scrubs were doing things the pros had never seen done before because they thought they were terrible moves to use in a given situation. As I recall Baji was beating you regularly by the end of the night once he realized he could just crouch under Ice Car.

Zucco

Smash Master
Ragna strat: Up on right analog to mash button cancel to up on right analog to mash button cancel to up on right analog 3 times!!
We should play sf4 sometime soon, even though I'm super rusty. I wanna get back into that.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I know Cyan. I hate it for dumb reasons. 3rd Strike isn't campy though. Just parry smartly and you beat projectile spam. Just don't leave yourself open when you parry.

Blazblue is too not Guitly Gear. I hate it, plus it sorta feels a little tier based. The gap gets big somewhere.

Also I can't buffer supers like I would like, I don't know why it is not like it is hard or anything to 236236D....

(Most of it has too do with the fact that the character diversity doesn't cover one I enjoy....Therefor I get bored then hate on it, and the mechanics make no sense)

Edit:
Okizeme feels so off with the new rolling. I heavily relied on that...

Zucco

Smash Master
I guess you can say that. Its not like I'm a pro at SF though so being rusty doesn't mean too much lol.

@yes

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

ATTN Kai, Zucco, and Izumi: I want to MM you guys before the PR closes. I want to move up. $5 a piece?
Ok, although GT is the last event of the season right? I didn't pre reg to that but inui is trying to see if he can get me in it. If I go(get registered) we'll be able to get our match in before it closes.

Btw, we mm'd at VC right? forgot to include that in my list earlier lol

Edit- Sorry, just checked the thread. We(me and vex) aren't allowed to enter and the host may be dropping low tier doubles(half of my incentive to go). You'll have to ask the others

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We should play sf4 sometime soon, even though I'm super rusty. I wanna get back into that.
Definitely should. I just started playing it again today after going a month wihtout playing it. I'm still pretty decent :D

Ok, although GT is the last event of the season right? I didn't pre reg to that but inui is trying to see if he can get me in it. If I go(get registered) we'll be able to get our match in before it closes.

You won soooo much money off mm's in PA last weekend!! Everytime I blinked you were collecting money from a money match!! Let me know when you reach $100 dollars in mm profits.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

Edit- Sorry, just checked the thread. We(me and vex) aren't allowed to enter and the host may be dropping low tier doubles(half of my incentive to go). You'll have to ask the others
Actually the host sent me a PM stating I was allowed to go still

"PD: Inui explained it to me, he had already said you might come so you were as good as added the first time lol. You're free to come"

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

You won soooo much money off mm's in PA last weekend!! Everytime I blinked you were collecting money from a money match!! Let me know when you reach $100 dollars in mm profits.

JBandrew beat me in a mm last week :(. Didn't know he got so **** good XD. I've recently beaten 4 players in PA in mm's but non of them were significant. The largest amount of money I played for at TSP was $2 LOL vs rhyme and smurf

Vex, LOL at you IMing me AND posting it here. I was not on that list of maybes, unless lucas IM's me tomorrow saying I can go, I have no issue going to JG's.

Top Bottom