• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Name: Elvampiro
County: Sussex County
City: Vernon, NJ
Contact Info: AIM: abbazabba2121
College: Sussex County Community College
Crew: REVAL!X

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Ugh.. There is gonna be too much temptation for me at JG's so I can't go.... ..

The six dollar pizza would be to good to pass up. =)

bajisci

Smash Ace
@bleachigo bro if ur gettin jab grabbed ur pretty bad :p if u get grabbed during hitstun there are so many frames to grab break its ********.

Why wouldn't bursting make u take more damage? its a get out of jail free card it should have a penalty. Also, if barrier used heat no one would use it. The game is very balanced the gap between low tiers and high tiers isn't that large. the only matchup that is ridiculous is tager vs nu.

No tech skill? are we playing the same game? the only easy characters are tager and ragna pretty much

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
inui why do u place urself in front of atosmk in doubles?

i think its like that statistically. but want to know what u think

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
@bleachigo bro if ur gettin jab grabbed ur pretty bad :p if u get grabbed during hitstun there are so many frames to grab break its ********.

Why wouldn't bursting make u take more damage? its a get out of jail free card it should have a penalty. Also, if barrier used heat no one would use it. The game is very balanced the gap between low tiers and high tiers isn't that large. the only matchup that is ridiculous is tager vs nu.

No tech skill? are we playing the same game? the only easy characters are tager and ragna pretty much
I know how to guard break, I never said I hated that, actually I love how you can gatling into grabs in this game.

In Guilty Gear bursting cost 80% on contact, the time it took to refuel is like a whole match still giving you about 1 burst a match. Blazblue just turned its own Bursting technique and made it stupid to use.

Get at my Potemkin and Testament is you wanna see tech skill. (Though I need to be lucky for Pot, I hate his busters timing.)

Jin isn't easy?

I know it isn't a bad game, I just hate how they stepped soo far from GG, it all feels weird.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
SHADOW! i thought you quit.

im telling ya the only one who truly quit this game and they said they did is spamerer, everyone else comes back lol.

-----

and shadow im teaming with Bum, my 2nd week in a row teaming with Rusty but good players lol.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
SHADOW! i thought you quit.

im telling ya the only one who truly quit this game and they said they did is spamerer, everyone else comes back lol.

-----

and shadow im teaming with Bum, my 2nd week in a row teaming with Rusty but good players lol.
haha, sounds good.
i didn't say i was gonna officially quit! i said i was gonna stop going to so many tourneys, but i feel like going again.... money is an issue though, so unless i get some i can't be as active >_>.

on that note, does anyone want to buy The Dark Knight (unopened, Blu-ray) for $20 or Fallout 3 (used, but in fine condition, Xbox 360) for $35?
if you buy them both, you can get them for a special deal of $50 :)

*sigh* desperate times call for desperate measures -__-

Allied

Smash Master
shaddoooww did you move out of staten stupid island yet

8 dollars just to come see your *** lol

XD

no really i wish u and frank came to more tournaments

Zucco

Smash Master
NJ needs one of those nifty little charts that NY and MD/VA have for the PR.

LEEEOOOOO

Smash Rookie
Forum Name leeeooooo
(preferred name) leo
Which game you play actively- Melee
County: camden
City: cherry hill
AIM - leeeooooo
College: Upenn
Always looking for friendly matche...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
there is no need to be, i'm not worried either! :chuckle:
who is the great Anti teaming with for GT?
Why wouldn't you be worried when you (and this entire region in general) haven't had much success against Atomsk and I in doubles? It's fine to be worried. Nobody is going to make fun of you for it. You have every reason to be concerned if you're truly aiming for 1st.

Anti is with Bum. Yawn.

NJ needs one of those nifty little charts that NY and MD/VA have for the PR.
Maybe...

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I know how to guard break, I never said I hated that, actually I love how you can gatling into grabs in this game.

In Guilty Gear bursting cost 80% on contact, the time it took to refuel is like a whole match still giving you about 1 burst a match. Blazblue just turned its own Bursting technique and made it stupid to use.

Get at my Potemkin and Testament is you wanna see tech skill. (Though I need to be lucky for Pot, I hate his busters timing.)

Jin isn't easy?

I know it isn't a bad game, I just hate how they stepped soo far from GG, it all feels weird.
If you Gatling into grab you have like 15-20 frames to break it, lol.

EDIT: I thought Potemkin was the least technical of the characters? also lol@testament's air combo loop.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Lucas, what day are we going to make the rankings? sunday? i probly wont go to GT idk. so i cant talk to u about it there

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I know but how much would that move me up by?
If you're going to GT then, like I already said, we can't do the mm. I didn't pre reg. If you're at jg's we can do it there, but Dave is going to GT. Not sure about Zucco. I'll let you know if anything changes

Edit......my name is on the GT attendence list....I guess Inui got me in so I'll be there if I talk to Lucas and make sure everything is cool

Eazy23

Smash Lord
it's satire, Yes. SATIRE!!! That's intelligent humor, right?

Eazy is that high? I guess. I don't play enough so I can't be a good judge, but personally I would have put Seph and Izumi above Eazy. Maybe just drop down the singles rankings to 10 spots like Chibo said earlier because yeah, it's really hard to judge.

And I mean... did it really bother you that the NJ Power Rankings thread was used for meaningless debates? I mean... seriously?
Just a few, not counting mms.
Defeated gunblade
Defeated Dphat
Defeated Buuman
Defeated Keitaro
Defeated Javi
Defeated Chibo
Defeated R@vyn

I've also went round 3 last stock last hit with really good players like snakee and candy. Also placed 3rd at a tourny last weekend with ksizzle, jbandrew, keitaro, doom, umbra etc in attendance. But I guess a friendly or two with u means I suck:(

Zucco

Smash Master
If you're going to GT then, like I already said, we can't do the mm. I didn't pre reg. If you're at jg's we can do it there, but Dave is going to GT. Not sure about Zucco. I'll let you know if anything changes

Edit......my name is on the GT attendence list....I guess Inui got me in so I'll be there if I talk to Lucas and make sure everything is cool
I don't have any plans to go anywhere this weekend atm. Man I really need to get my license soon. O and Kai, do me a favor and DONT **** GT so I can have a better chance on the PR :bee:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I don't have any plans to go anywhere this weekend atm. Man I really need to get my license soon. O and Kai, do me a favor and DONT **** GT so I can have a better chance on the PR :bee:
Forgive me sir but I am hoping to do well. I checked the list and there are only about 6 people going I consider plain better than me and only about 4 others that I would be iffy about beating. If you want me to lose miserably, just hope that I get these people early XD. Who knows, maybe some random will take me to bf or brinstar and **** me :(. Low tiers is my main concern anyway.

Are you going to denville on sunday?

Zucco

Smash Master
Forgive me sir but I am hoping to do well. I checked the list and there are only about 6 people going I consider plain better than me and only about 4 others that I would be iffy about beating. If you want me to lose miserably, just hope that I get these people early XD. Who knows, maybe some random will take me to bf or brinstar and **** me :(. Low tiers is my main concern anyway.

Are you going to denville on sunday?
lol I don't want you to lose miserably, I'm just being selfish and stupid. Uh ill have to run it by Brandon to see if he wants to, really sucks how I rely on Brandon to take me places. If I could Id go to a tourney every single week since I normally don't play this game otherwise unless we have training days.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol I don't want you to lose miserably, I'm just being selfish and stupid. Uh ill have to run it by Brandon to see if he wants to, really sucks how I rely on Brandon to take me places. If I could Id go to a tourney every single week since I normally don't play this game otherwise unless we have training days.
I'm just messin about failing horribly lol. I hope you can make it though

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Me and Teh Spamerer talk in the car yesterday:

Keitaro: Why are you wondering what day No Maps is on?
Spam: Just to know....
Keitaro: Are you ever thinking about playing Brawl competitively again?
Spam: If I ever need money....yes
Keitaro: Well I'm guessing you have alot saved up then right?
Spam: I'm not sure.....I have to check my account.....

WILL MY FAV GOD PLAYER COME BACK 0_o

We'll see..... :chuckle:

Top Bottom