• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Unless you have nobody to use for doubles, I don't think I should be on that list. The only time I've ever taken it seriously, or wanted to, was yesterday(LT), and when I team with orion. I'll agree to your list for singles and doubles though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Unless you have nobody to use for doubles, I don't think I should be on that list. The only time I've ever taken it seriously, or wanted to, was yesterday(LT), and when I team with orion. I'll agree to your list for singles and doubles though.
Kelvin told me you and him won a tournament.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Brawl+ is a great game that's not afraid to call bull**** on things previously done in the series and it's constantly updating because fighting games SHOULD be constantly tweaked. like in sf4 the creator said sagat ended up a bit too powerful but if they patched the **** thing they'd have near perfect balance.
George Lucas once said "movies are never done, just abandoned" I think the same applies to multiplayer games.

daisho

Smash Lord
Brawl+ is a great game that's not afraid to call bull**** on things previously done in the series and it's constantly updating because fighting games SHOULD be constantly tweaked. like in sf4 the creator said sagat ended up a bit too powerful but if they patched the **** thing they'd have near perfect balance.
George Lucas once said "movies are never done, just abandoned" I think the same applies to multiplayer games.
WHAT THE ****... that is the most random thing ive seen in a really long time...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
lucas also ****s up a lot of his movies with his stupidity.

brawl + is not a great game but just a more of a what if scenario...u want something that its compared to look at mugen.

honestly I dont like it but i respect ppl that put effort into it. BTW WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU?

thats sn is like a spanish person from the bronx with sn sexypapi69

Zucco

Smash Master
I think Ive used Ness once in a real tourney match, and that was against ninjalink's rob who proceeded to 2 stock me. I don't mind if you keep it there but I don't really use him.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kelvin and I made a silly error. We somehow forgot Izumi on the doubles list. I dropped Keitaro, as he was lowest, and put in Izumi, who actually has done better than Kai this season in doubles. That shouldn't be a problem.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Kelvin...I think...I'm going to aim for your spot this season. Let's see if I can manage to keep that mindset and care about singles.
Ok that should be fun. Just actually try really. It was fun fighting the season before last one for the coveted 4th spot. LOL none of us got it this time. Also Don't go Ike lol.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
i did win with Ganon. i would have gone him if i didnt 3 stock the person the first round, and feel like i could win with Ganon. i did that 3 or 4 times and won. not the whle set though. just 3 or 4 matches. OH! i used him in teams a few times too and won.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i did win with Ganon. i would have gone him if i didnt 3 stock the person the first round, and feel like i could win with Ganon. i did that 3 or 4 times and won. not the whle set though. just 3 or 4 matches. OH! i used him in teams a few times too and won.
Did you miss the word "important" in my explanation?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Official New Brawl Power Rankings

Updated 7/27/09

Singles:
1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
- 2. Atomsk (Dedede, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, Luigi)
3. ksizzle (Meta Knight, Ice Climbers, Lucario)
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
5. Inui (Meta Knight, Snake, Ike)
- 6. Zucco (Lucario)
7. Keitaro (Falco)
8. Kai (Sonic, Diddy Kong)
- 9. Eazy (Marth)
10. Izumi (Meta Knight, Toon Link)
11. Orion (Meta Knight, Falco)
- 12. Seph (Meta Knight)
13. DaPuffster (Diddy Kong, Jigglypuff)
- 14. Doom (Meta Knight, Game and Watch, Dedede)
- 15. Bleachigo (Falco)

Doubles:
1. Inui (Meta Knight, Snake, Wario)
2. Atomsk (Dedede, Meta Knight, Wario)
3. ksizzle (Meta Knight)
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
5. Ether (Snake)
6. Doom (Meta Knight)
7. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
8. Zucco (Lucario)
9. Izumi (Meta Knight, Toon Link)
10. Kai (Sonic, Diddy Kong)

Talented players unranked due to inactivity, etc.:
-RyokoYaksa (Zelda, Sheik)
-teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
-Pierce7d (Marth)
-Turbo Ether (Snake, Wolf)
-Yes! (Snake, Wolf)
-Cable (Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong)
-MalcolmM (Wario, Sonic)[/QUOTE]

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Whoa whoa, who said Spam was going to start playing again this season?? He told me it's possible but he didn't say when so don't expect Spam to jump out of a bag and time you out ftw cause I don't know when or if he's coming back.

But he still casually plays.

Top Bottom