• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm cool with this. Also, I'm aiming for Atomsk's spot. I suspect that Spam will probably be ranked 1st . . . possibly. It depends if I care enough to play Falco against him.
Please aim for the possible.

eh ill let inui take care of this i guess
There's no need. You have national level accomplishments, bigger wins, and more activity.

@dmbrandon: I don't plan on squandering this season and being outranked by people not as good as me. Let's go, baby. ;)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
What would happen to jersey if mk got banned? How many of you would even enter????

Zucco

Smash Master
If Meta gets banned, I'm ****ed. There goes my ride to tournaments lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
oooooooooooooooo I'm gonna beat you at your tourney, just wait!
I doubt it, but um, good luck I guess.

You people seem to forget that I have a massive amount of individual skill that I just don't use outside of teams and low tiers because I detest singles with a burning passion. My consistent victories in those areas are proof of it. I intend on giving it my all at my next event, however.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Zucco has been stealing strats from the rolling lucario so watch out. I'm gunna **** everyone in meta dittos at no mapz tho...

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco has been stealing strats from the rolling lucario so watch out. I'm gunna **** everyone in meta dittos at no mapz tho...
Fsmash, Roll backwards 3 times. what are they gonna do, punish me? I think not.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lmao zucco you know he was amazing. His resolve to win was unmatched.

Allied, please, anything but the wii mote!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
A mod should change my title to fourth or seom****
I love your avatar!! :bee:

You might have kicked Ksizzle in the but a time or two, along with defeating Inui, but Ksizzle's clear national accomplishments puts him just above by a lil in most panelists decision.

I know you're capible of more, and Ksizzle isn't that consistent <3 Ksiz, but you need to come to more tournies and ****. You didn't attend that much this season dude.

This season was balls btw. **** my 7th rank, lol, not much people to fight to attain it :( Barely any tournies.

Also Inui had some good accomplishments in the beggining and Zucco has been a tad inconsistent at times. I think it was close but upon looking at all the results of the season I think Inui wins by very little. If Zucco is to be better than Inui, it'll probably show this season.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I doubt it. I'm pretty fired up for this season. Time to show that I am good in singles if I want to be, but I merely just hate it. I'll find a way to enjoy it.

Atomsk gave me tips. ;)

Keitaro

Let's make this fun :D

Kai, Zucco!! Join me on an *** kicking frontier and let's surpass all that are ahead of us!!

I'm just really happy that music hacks can be done by SD cards now.

Keitaro

Rich, when can I come to your house to train for a few nights?
The name's Keitaro Uzamaki Jr *****!! Grrr!!

But I'll let you know when my parents go to Ohio again. Should be sometime in August for sure, then you can stay as long as you like.....unless I go to Ohio with my parents....I gotta score to settle with that state since I never played Overswarm or Nope......SOMEDAY!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro, next time you go to Ohio, let's team.

Team We Counter Ohio

We both won tournaments there taking out their top players in the process (I even beat Forward, lol). :)

Zucco

Smash Master
Let's make this fun :D

Kai, Zucco!! Join me on an *** kicking frontier and let's surpass all that are ahead of us!!

I'm just really happy that music hacks can be done by SD cards now.
We got this. ;)

Top Bottom