• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yea I'll be there man. Hopefully I'll be playing like I was that day at terrabyte :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
someone host a ****ing tourney this week! theres not much time till wyatt comes back!

lmao

by the way he says hi

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I suppose I'll host. Not sure if it's possible (family's returning from vacation that day), but it should be fine.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'm gonna need a serious teammate for Snes Melee/Brawl. I'm still in practice and ****.

Snakeee brawl? Melee?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
All this rankings hype makes me wish I cared about being ranked. D=

Sadly, I have not the money nor the inclination.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I doubt it. I'm pretty fired up for this season. Time to show that I am good in singles if I want to be, but I merely just hate it. I'll find a way to enjoy it.

Atomsk gave me tips. ;)
Do it for DuggFinn

I'm gonna need a serious teammate for Snes Melee/Brawl. I'm still in practice and ****.

Snakeee brawl? Melee?
If your serious about entering Melee teams then go to Saffron City this saturday and find a partner.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Sorry me and keit are teaming, bud (:
You're going to Ohio?

someone host a ****ing tourney this week! theres not much time till wyatt comes back!

lmao

by the way he says hi
I agree.

I suppose I'll host. Not sure if it's possible (family's returning from vacation that day), but it should be fine.
Do it.

Snakeee brawl? Melee?
I got you in Melee if you want.

Allied

Smash Master
i really hope doom can host

the doubles genius will be there of course lol

hmm

i gotta improve to get on dat ny power rankings lol

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I never dedicated so much time to tech skill like you. I take forever to warm up now. X_X

You got it. I'll have Magus come over beforehand.
My falco is full combo-ing foxes and ganons again, so I'm pretty tight. Shiek should be too much of an issue, but I need to get teh mindgamez practice!

Top Bottom