• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
**** you people, lol!

All people new to Falco come play me in Falco dittos so I can crush your dreams. I absolutely DESTROY all Falcos in Falco dittos as I practice Falco dittos every other day since the beggining of Brawl.

Just be sure to ditto me soon so I can crush ya'll before you guys learn what to do :bee: Gotta stop you guys before the Falco gets good!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
**** you people, lol!

All people new to Falco come play me in Falco dittos so I can crush your dreams. I absolutely DESTROY all Falcos in Falco dittos as I practice Falco dittos every other day since the beggining of Brawl.

Just be sure to ditto me soon so I can crush ya'll before you guys learn what to do :bee: Gotta stop you guys before the Falco gets good!
I'll do a falco ditto MM with you.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
keitaro dont make me say it

but i have to

you madd?
lol, yes I am ;)

Nah, but I'm cool with people learning Falco. They gonna end up dropping him eventually like I should have done along with the many Falco mainers that been switched.

As gay as he is, he's honestly pretty linear/boring to play and he's pretty easy to gimp imo so random deaths @ 20% happen alot. Also you litterally have to be Pride to play this character cause this character is soooo gay its not funny <3 Pride

But if you wanna learn my Falco strats, which somehow work pretty well, let me know and I'll friendly any and all Falco players to help them get better.

Bed time!!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
^^ sure. Gimme atleast another month of training tho.

Answer these questions without google.

What is the difference between a taxi and a cab?
What is the difference between pacman and ms. pacman?
What is the difference between a graveyard and a cemetary?

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

taxi and cab are spelled differently.

pacman and ms. pacman are spelled differently.

graveyard and cemetary are spelled differently.

lol idk

TEECO

Smash Ace
Anyone know Inui?

COUNTTEECO (4:55:17 AM): but nah, inui = king agammemnon
kenyukenyu (4:55:29 AM): loooool
COUNTTEECO (4:55:32 AM): lol
COUNTTEECO (4:55:36 AM): quote that
kenyukenyu (4:55:54 AM): sike i dont want anything to do with inui in my quote
COUNTTEECO (4:56:01 AM): LOL
COUNTTEECO (4:56:11 AM): now im quoting everything...
kenyukenyu (4:56:31 AM): lmaooooooo

john for talking about inui: The movie "TROY" came up in the conversation.

dmbrandon

Smash Master

A cab alone is a word for a hub or covering for traveling. Usually represented alone as horse drawn carriages, and ****. It stuck around and was used as slang since the 1800s. Taxis get their name from the fair collection machine thing. Taximeter. Taxicab. get it?

Ms. Pacman has a bow, has infinite stages on certain machines, new patterns, a "story mode," and was the first game machine to cost 25cents.

Cemeteries are religion based? me thinks? Not sure

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I absolutely DESTROY all Falcos in Falco dittos as I practice Falco dittos every other day since the beggining of Brawl.
Liar, you haven't beaten me in it before. I, on the other hand, am undefeated in sets in the EXTREMELY skillful matchup that is Falco dittos in Barlw.

noodles

Smash Champion
summers almost done, do you still go to school?

id think 300-400$ you make with smash would be enough. just get more hobbies XD

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
did the new season start? when does it end.

does anything want me to host something this weekend im feinding for smashers <_<

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd actually ban him .
You would go with the SBR's decision to ban him even though this region is largely anti-ban and ChuDat and I have no plans on banning him?

If you ban him, expect no support from your events from me, and I'll be running Apex 2 without you in order to keep him allowed.

Stand by your convictions. You know he's not banworthy.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I voted to not ban him twit.

I am saying I would try a tournament without mk just to see if turnout and results would be different.

which

IT ****ING WONT.

sorry if i didnt spell it out enough for you and btw dont even threaten to host a tournament i created without me. def not cool bro XD

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
If there is anything that the SBR recommended stage list taught me, it's that they can be trusted.

YES to ban!!

Omg guys metaknight's gay. sooo broken. 55-45 matchups all around what the heck he's the best and the game would be better off without him. Srsly.

Discuss.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
if There Is Anything That The Sbr Recommended Stage List Taught Me, It's That They Can Be Trusted.

Yes To Ban!!

Omg Guys Metaknight's Gay. Sooo Broken. 55-45 Matchups All Around What The Heck He's The Best And The Game Would Be Better Off Without Him. Srsly.

Discuss.

Exactly Lets All Pick Peach And Show The Matchup Is ****ing Broken

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I voted to not ban him twit.

I am saying I would try a tournament without mk just to see if turnout and results would be different.

which

IT ****ING WONT.

sorry if i didnt spell it out enough for you and btw dont even threaten to host a tournament i created without me. def not cool bro XD
It is likely that I won't go to your MK-banned event, so...there's one less person. This region has plenty of MK mains and players that are strongly anti-ban.

I would expect an MK-banned event in this area to have poorer attendance.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
dude idc lol you act like it matters to me

you know i wont ban mk completely i would just amuse myself with the idea just like items on tournies

either way the public vote is a sheer waste of ****ing time.

Top Bottom