• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Allied

Smash Master
hey alex wanna come over to practice 2marrow? i'm still in manhatten and bored =( or i can come over whatever helps u out more

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You would go with the SBR's decision to ban him even though this region is largely anti-ban and ChuDat and I have no plans on banning him?

If you ban him, expect no support from your events from me, and I'll be running Apex 2 without you in order to keep him allowed.

Stand by your convictions. You know he's not banworthy.
umm wasnt apex HIS idea? How can you just take it over? he could move it to another venue.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
He could. I could just host a major national without him, is basically what I'm saying.

But...it's not going to be a problem. He won't ban MK.

btw I love you
i wasnt tryin to start anything but the way i read your post it seems you wee takin his idea and makin it your own. So if he did do it, you would just make up your own national event. Ok i gotcha, no probs.

PS: that person(you know who, lol) you keep takin about....LOVES resident evil(wesker mainly). BRING IT UP ONE DAY and prepare yourself for a 14 hour long convo.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
PS: that person(you know who, lol) you keep takin about....LOVES resident evil(wesker mainly). BRING IT UP ONE DAY and prepare yourself for a 14 hour long convo.
roflmao

She brought that up at Otakon a LOT and was practically drooling when she saw anything about that guy.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol pretty sure krauser >>>>>>> wesker in mercs cris...it does look badass tho. so does his axe kick.
Krauser >>>>>>>>>>> everything in RE4 period :3

<3 Krauser

I felt like Wesker had all the good **** though. I always used him haha.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
sniper's not practical in mercs, magnum ran out of ammo really fast, and he didn't have a knife...

krauser pretty much had infinite ammo with his arrows, knife, psycho rapist arm, and the most hp...my fave by far :D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I made the rifle very practical LOL! As much as they're coming after me, I'm good at placing myself into a corner and picking off every ganado/whatever that came my way. I totally see your point though how Krauser is a better choice his phallic arm does wonders, but I always did well with Wesker XD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol bodyshot arrow killed in one hit xD phallic arm killed any miniboss in one hit too...i wish i remembered what my highest score was :o

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ugh...me too. My memory card was lost so long ago, pretty pissed about that.
i loaned my copy of re4 to my friend since i use my ps3 more now D: i had the urge to play castlevania lament of innocence which i also loaned to my friend so i bought it for like $3 xD

pro banning BASTED!!! :mad:
did it for ****s and giggles since he wont get banned here anyway.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
KelvinTooGood (12:38:33 AM): atomsk
KelvinTooGood (12:38:37 AM): won the tourney
KelvinTooGood (12:38:38 AM): with them
KelvinTooGood (12:38:42 AM): and hes not even top iceys
Sukalottagrinco (12:38:50 AM): ive yet to lose to Iceys
KelvinTooGood (12:39:11 AM): cuz theres hardly any ones lmao
KelvinTooGood (12:39:14 AM): and cheese sucks
Sukalottagrinco (12:39:34 AM): lol
Sukalottagrinco (12:39:54 AM): imo
Sukalottagrinco (12:40:07 AM): the reason ppl lose is cuz they think they gata approach him all the time...
Sukalottagrinco (12:40:12 AM): its really simple
KelvinTooGood (12:40:25 AM): noo
Sukalottagrinco (12:40:31 AM): lol youll see
Sukalottagrinco (12:40:36 AM): wait till i play him XD
KelvinTooGood (12:40:39 AM): ok
Sukalottagrinco (12:41:13 AM): even shadow was amazed at how i handled them at Critical Hit 3
Sukalottagrinco (12:41:13 AM): lol

I thought this was some random scrub that mained samus. now everyones telling me who it really is LOL

KelvinTooGood (12:49:28 AM): so
KelvinTooGood (12:49:31 AM): whatre u wearing
NScotti1994 (12:49:59 AM): clothes
NScotti1994 (12:50:01 AM): ^_^
NScotti1994 (12:50:03 AM): you?
KelvinTooGood (12:50:08 AM): same
KelvinTooGood (12:50:10 AM): lmao

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
mk is so broken that Dorothy was sent to Oz because of his first neutral B

mk was originally meant to be the final boss in place of taboo

mk is so broken that he has to wear oversized mittens, just so he can't handle his sword as well.

mk is so broken that he has to carry around crazy glue and duct tape with him, just so he won't break more.

mk is the reason why those melee characters didn't return.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
haha, emukiller too good.

i ended that conversation with kelvin quickly because he was annoying me while i was trying to play paper mario!!! XDD

also, leo's DDD surprised me greatly at CH3 when he recked this IC player.
he used the f smash succesflly many times. it was pretty crazy.
BUT that was before anyone was even using the infinite!!!! -____-
Fail Leo.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
You would go with the SBR's decision to ban him even though this region is largely anti-ban and ChuDat and I have no plans on banning him?

If you ban him, expect no support from your events from me, and I'll be running Apex 2 without you in order to keep him allowed.

Stand by your convictions. You know he's not banworthy.
I'm totally anti-ban since I realized that with my MK gone i'd have a serious G&W problem. But your saying that even if the SBR bans MK that NJ would keep him. I had this convo with Ksizzle awhile back, If the other regions went with the ban but NJ Atlanitc North(Since you mention ChuDat) kept MK, we would be viewed as a Joke region. just some food for thought, not trying to argue or anything.

mk is so broken that Dorothy was sent to Oz because of his first neutral B

mk was originally meant to be the final boss in place of taboo

mk is so broken that he has to wear oversized mittens, just so he can't handle his sword as well.

mk is so broken that he has to carry around crazy glue and duct tape with him, just so he won't break more.

mk is the reason why those melee characters didn't return.
This is Amazing. And that last line! lol imagine what MK would do to pichu.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I wonder what only-MK-mains would use if MK was banned.

I wonder how the rankings would change if MK was banned.

I wonder how many low tier characters could be played in tourney if MK was banned :D

That is all.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
da hell does that have to do with anything

also i forgot about wario, my b.
So, in other words, very little would change.

ICs might be high on the tier list but they'll never see a lot of use, because they have what is possibly the only technical gameplan in all of Brawl. I'd expect to see a lot more Snakes and Falcos, and that would essentially **** a lot of the lower tiers who can somewhat deal with MK but get absolutely roflstomped by those two.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
In terms of the tier list yeah, but Marth's viability would increase since he'd only have 2 or 3 bad matches, and not as bad as what the MK match once was.

but w/e, he won't be banned lol.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
In terms of the tier list yeah, but Marth's viability would increase since he'd only have 2 or 3 bad matches, and not as bad as what the MK match once was.

but w/e, he won't be banned lol.
I'd honestly be interested in finding out what people would CP Marth to.

Like, honestly, without MK, I can't think of a stage where he's at any type of significant disadvantage, lol.

Top Bottom