• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Nah, he's never had much of a stage problem. Rainbow cruise maybe, but that's it really. Frigate isn't that bad despite the one ledge.

Would mostly come down to personal preference.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Like, honestly, without MK, I can't think of a stage where he's at any type of significant disadvantage, lol.
ROB and DK at Rainbow Cruise.

Snake and Dedede on FD and Halberd.

Marth loses slightly to ROB and DK. Pierce is at my house right now and he agrees. Minty (rising Marth in NY) thinks DK wins against Marth as well. I even remember NEO saying Marth loses to both ROB and DK.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
ROB and DK at Rainbow Cruise.

Snake and Dedede on FD and Halberd.

Marth loses slightly to ROB and DK. Pierce is at my house right now and he agrees. Minty (rising Marth in NY) thinks DK wins against Marth as well. I even remember NEO saying Marth loses to both ROB and DK.
I guess I can agree with this, though having to learn specific characters to deal with one on specific stages is kind of silly, imo.

But yeah, MK isn't going to be banned.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Rob and dk both have decent matchups on marth but neither are counter characters without the help of a stage.

daisho

Smash Lord

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, but the Marth board is full of idiots. Every single top Marth, without exception, has agreed with me that Donkey Kong and R.O.B. have a slight advantage against Marth and bigger ones on counterpicks. The characters boards insist that the match-ups are even, but the actual good players don't say they're even.

In conclusion, character boards suck. Just go right to the best and brightest.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yeah, but the Marth board is full of idiots. Every single top Marth, without exception, has agreed with me that Donkey Kong and R.O.B. have a slight advantage against Marth and bigger ones on counterpicks. The characters boards insist that the match-ups are even, but the actual good players don't say they're even.

In conclusion, character boards suck. Just go right to the best and brightest.
QFT - The ZSS boards are under the impression that they beat D3 and Snake 60-40.

Top Bottom