• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ANTi_

Smash Hero
M2K too good. Good to know that he's back and Inui accepts the fact that he's the king.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
^ 2nd that and i missed him. He dominated the NJ scene and was the threat to other states, and was seen as NJ when people thought of the state, but the doubles GOD inui is the king.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
iKon Inri (my bad) is maaad good now, he just doesn't care though.

I thank him the most for making me the player I am today, he plays with me even though he isn't going to tourneys anymore.

(I think you wrote what you wrote because I'm ranked, which I disagree with but whatever. One thing you notice though is that I only lose to ranked players. I'm super confident that right now I can take on a few though. Which is why I'm coming to "No Maps", to prove it.)

Zucco

Smash Master
so liek im gonna get first in every event there lolololol get at me.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Yeah, man, Jason was always the leader type. Leading crews, hosting events, representing us in more ways than just skill.

Yup, he's totally the king of NJ.
Crews that I made for you, events that are hype cause I'm there, and getting all up in OOS' business making us look like idiots.

yayhe'sback.

xyt

Smash Lord
sup NJ!!
soo, i´ll be moving to madison, nj for grad school near the end of this month and I was wondering if someone could tell me what players or regular tournament scenes are in the area

i think rutgers (doyoung/spam) and princeton (inui) aren´t that far away??

anyways.. some help would be great!!

i´ll be back in the states starting the 7th so feel free to drop me a call,IM,or PM

AIM: calintzjereviban
phone #: 201-916-5369

thanks!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
sup NJ!!
soo, i´ll be moving to madison, nj for grad school near the end of this month and I was wondering if someone could tell me what players or regular tournament scenes are in the area

i´ll be back in the states starting the 7th so feel free to drop me a call,IM,or PM

thanks!!!
We got tons of melee at rutgers man. Me, Eazy, Spam, Doyoung (idk if he graduated or not, he's in korea learning starcraft atm), maybe sneak, jfox, and eggm too. I'm down for melee whenever. aim = yes2good9487

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
We got tons of melee at rutgers man. Me, Eazy, Spam, Doyoung (idk if he graduated or not, he's in korea learning starcraft atm), maybe sneak, jfox, and eggm too. I'm down for melee whenever. aim = yes2good9487
Doyoung has one semester of school left. It'll be sad after he graduates. No more ridiculous shine spikes, fsmashes, rests, etc.

:(

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
sup NJ!!

thanks!!!
Yea bro your about to move into a smash populated area lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We also have loads of Brawl too XYT (for some reason Yes did not mention this) but Rutgers plays both Melee and Brawl and we have a pretty decent sized scene for it.

I just checked mapquest and it's about a 45 min drive from Madison to RU just letting you know.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
We also have loads of Brawl too XYT (for some reason Yes did not mention this) but Rutgers plays both Melee and Brawl and we have a pretty decent sized scene for it.

I just checked mapquest and it's about a 45 min drive from Madison to RU just letting you know.
I don't think Sheik plays Brawl.

xyt

Smash Lord
I like where your head is at spam : P

Sheik does not play brawl indeed lol

in any event, i'll look you guys up once i land in madison : P hehe

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Forum Name: BallaDeChina212
Which game you play actively- Melee
County: Mercer
City: Princeton
Contact Info: AIM - BallaDeChina212
College: Princeton University
Crew: None

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
will changes in the PR occer during, or after the season has ended

also when does the season end this time. will nomaps be the first tourny to count?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
The same balladechina that made the Mach Dash combo vid? Dude that was amazing footage you had. Mach Dash is easily my favorite falcon to watch.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
will changes in the PR occer during, or after the season has ended

also when does the season end this time. will nomaps be the first tourny to count?
Since the dawn of NJ's power rankings in 2006, nothing has changed, so your questions make me wonder about your ability to observe things.

They are updated every three months. They are never changed in the middle of a season. The first tournament of the season is the next one after the end of the season.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Me!!!! Getting 3 stocked by bowser should def put you at number 3 in nj!!!! lololo

Top Bottom