• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I'm guessing Zucco will be at viridian? I hear all this hype about how **** his Lucario is. I wanna **** it... I mean see it for myself :)

Zucco

Smash Master
I'm guessing Zucco will be at viridian? I hear all this hype about how **** his Lucario is. I wanna **** it... I mean see it for myself :)
I dont have a ride to it yet so I dont know if Im going. I think my lucario is a little too hyped tbh but ill try my best if we fight each other.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
yeah, I live about 15-20 minutes from him, soon to be like 30 though since im moving to a different house in September. Old Bridge is so big for no reason lol.
How close is that to rutgers? I wouldn't mind giving you a ride to viridian if it's not ridiculously far.

Edit: my attendance depends on if my partner can go btw.

>_>

<_<

No one was talking about me while I was gone right?
Mini-Keitaro

Zucco

Smash Master
How close is that to rutgers? I wouldn't mind giving you a ride to viridian if it's not ridiculously far.

Edit: my attendance depends on if my partner can go btw.

Mini-Keitaro
well im not entirely sure since ive only been there once but I asked my mother and she said about 20 minutes. I would do a mapquest though just to be sure.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Friday smashfestttt

This isn't directed at anyone specifically.

Pierce and Ksizzle are currently at my house and we'll be up till tomorow night, if You want to come over at anytime tomorow(Friday) lemme know your coming and Comeee! :D I also got mad smashers coming around 12pm so i guess if you wanted to come over around then that's fine. but you can come wheneverrr you want we'll be training alll night and all day tomorow.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lmfao i just learned how to not take Inui's posts seriously.

I evolved

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yo jg, you sad at no maps that m2k didnt want our set recorded? Do you remember why he said that? Did you record it?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
mannnn I sucked at No Maps. I'm glad no matches of me were recorded cause they'd just be recording how much I suck. I blame it on how **** EmuKiller is he totally 3-stocked my morale because I was training with him the day before and he just ***** me that bad with like.... olimar. It was gross his olimar ***** omg best olimar and mk in NJ okay maybe not the mk part but he's def top 10 you know what I mean?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
No maps was fun, Inui should obviously do it again so I can get better. I always get like 110,000,000 times better at tournaments. I'm just mad I couldn't get anything recorded.

Edit:
My Goals for smash now is to get into every crew in New Jersey.

Zucco

Smash Master
Another tourney missed..........can't even wake up with 2 alarm clocks and a good nights sleep. Cant wait till next week so I can lose horribly ****ing **** everybody, that is if im even going.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
People that want to be ranked as accurately as possible should do this:

NJ Rankings Season 4 Records

Singles

Defeated:
Tantalus
HAT
Deez (2)
Camalange
Kai
Lawz
Vex
Xzax
Ebo
Dark.Pch

Lost to:
Meep
Atomsk
ksizzle

Doubles

Defeated:
Lil' B/EE (Atomsk)
Takeover/Lobos (Atomsk)
Izumi/Allied (Atomsk)
ChuDat/Meep (Atomsk)
RJ/bschung (M2K)
Dire/Wes (M2K)
Bleachigo/Keitaro (M2K)
Shadow/ksizzle (M2K)
Shadow/ksizzle(M2K)

Lost to:
ChuDat/Meep (Atomsk)
If everyone doesn't know, I'll tell you now... Panelists rank people based on who they beat and lose to, not placings. The panelists decide how much a win is worth based on our opinions of skill and current rankings. That's generally how it works.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So where do we put that? I have something similiar in AiB is that okay?

So I very scared of these players... (In tourney)
1. iKon! (Everything this kid uses)
2. Pierce (Marth) [Yay that we are in the same crew :)]
3. Snakee (Shiek/Zelda)
4. Ksizzle (IC)
5. Anti (Snake)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I don't remember us playing in regular singles, and if your counting low tiers then you have to put you lost to me also, because I did take a set from you a puff's regardless if you said you were trying or not.

:083:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't remember us playing in regular singles, and if your counting low tiers then you have to put you lost to me also, because I did take a set from you a puff's regardless if you said you were trying or not.

:083:
I beat you and Kai's mains. I don't care if it was low tiers. $5 was the entry fee, which is the minimum to count, and I beat your mains. It counts.

Also, that Puffster tournament was from the previous season. This is only the current season.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I beat you and Kai's mains. I don't care if it was low tiers. $5 was the entry fee, which is the minimum to count, and I beat your mains. It counts.

Also, that Puffster tournament was from the previous season. This is only the current season.
Listen mang, I dun wanna hear these johns. But since the win I got was from a different season then k.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Inui......get that **** outta your list. It was low tiers......LOW TIERS.

And to back up my claim, last time Kai beat your in tourney, which was legit, he went Diddy first round and beat you so you can't count low tiers since his Diddy isn't even available to choose from.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui......get that **** outta your list. It was low tiers......LOW TIERS.

And to back up my claim, last time Kai beat your in tourney, which was legit, he went Diddy first round and beat you so you can't count low tiers since his Diddy isn't even available to choose from.
No. I am not conceding this point. I beat both of their mains and both of those players say it should count because they used their mains.

Who cares about the time he "beat" me which was really me blatantly letting him win because I didn't care? Everyone knows I didn't care. It wasn't legit at all. You're ignorant. He does better with Sonic against me and always has. I beat Vex and Kai's mains with my Ike in tournament sets. It counts.

I will not concede this point. It's counting. I will fight to the death about it.

Stop pretending you have authority over me when it comes to the rankings. I lead this state. You bow to me, not the other way around.

Top Bottom