• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai mains sonic keitaro...Nuff said

I smell mutany
Sadly :(.

Inui- If my ignorance toward a proper ban, quitting, and an SD is going to be held over me, then I'm holding my 2 stock with sonic on frigate over you. I don't care what your johns are if you clearly ignore mine.

I don't know if it should count. Just because I main sonic doesn't mean anything. If someone beat my Sonic with Wario, Lucario(bad matchups) it wouldn't mean **** if I didn't have Diddy as an option who I would obviously pick over Sonic for the situation. I've never played an Ike in a regular event. I have no idea if I'd choose diddy or sonic.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I will not concede this point. It's counting. I will fight to the death about it.

Stop pretending you have authority over me when it comes to the rankings. I lead this state. You bow to me, not the other way around.
lol Lucas you really need to take yourself less seriously, it's hilarious!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I think that low tiers shouldn't count that much or even at all, first off Keitaro is right, Kai's secondary which he has used quite often in tournament, wasn't legal. VS Vex, he uses DDD, and GnW 2 characters who are not legal. EX: Say Inui beat Pierce's Mario in low tiers, if that happened would it count towards rankings? Probably not he uses Marth aswell in tournament.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
xzax, that's a horrible comparison. Pierce MAINS Marth. There are very few circumstances under which he would actually use Mario in a standard tournament (unless he's doing something like going all Mario for a day). Vex and Kai MOSTLY use both Bowser and Sonic, respectively. They are their main characters. Pierce's Mario is only a secondary, and is oodles worse of a character than Marth.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
As far as I know Singles is what matters. In a Singles match, knowing Inui has a Snake I would pick diddy first(like I did last time) to avoid a 90-10 matchup with sonic. I would assume he wouldn't use ike :laugh:. So Low tiers is still being held against me?

If it's really an issue, wait till the end of the season to discuss it. I probably won't matter anyway but more than just Inui have to agree to count low tiers. It's not like everyone thinks low tiers is gonna matter

Ninjalink doesnt have a main and I beat him in low tiers. Does that mean I beat ninjalink towards the rankings? XD *******

Max Ketchum

Um, yeah xzax. That's what I was saying. He PLANNED not to use Marth in tournament that day. -_- I doubt there are any matchups he'd actually switch to Mario for.

Kai, I'm not saying it should be held against you, but I'm saying that beating Pierce's Mario counts much less than beating your Sonic or Vex's Bowser.

Zucco

Smash Master
Kai and Vex both have other characters at their disposal. Whether or not they choose to use their secondaries is up to them but If they aren't allowed to even bring them out then It shouldn't count towards the PR.

Max Ketchum

LOL, yeah. That'd require most events to have low tiers at them, though, which isn't good for time constraints.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
As blunt as this sounds, your opinions mean nothing. It will be taken care of by the panel at the end of the season. No need for this discussion to continue

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui- If my ignorance toward a proper ban, quitting, and an SD is going to be held over me, then I'm holding my 2 stock with sonic on frigate over you. I don't care what your johns are if you clearly ignore mine.

You are comparing your mistakes as a player when you wanted to win to me literally not caring if I won or lost. That is stupidity.

Besides that, those instances are from two different seasons.

I don't know if it should count. Just because I main sonic doesn't mean anything. If someone beat my Sonic with Wario, Lucario(bad matchups) it wouldn't mean **** if I didn't have Diddy as an option who I would obviously pick over Sonic for the situation. I've never played an Ike in a regular event. I have no idea if I'd choose diddy or sonic.

You are still failing to realize something. Your 1st or 2nd best character you always use in tournaments lost to my low tier character in a full set. That's what happened. I was handicapped, not you, and I won anyways. If anything it should count for MORE when you think about it.

I think that low tiers shouldn't count that much or even at all, first off Keitaro is right, Kai's secondary which he has used quite often in tournament, wasn't legal. VS Vex, he uses DDD, and GnW 2 characters who are not legal. EX: Say Inui beat Pierce's Mario in low tiers, if that happened would it count towards rankings? Probably not he uses Marth aswell in tournament.

My mains weren't legal, and I still won against his main.

Nobody cares about Pierce's Mario yet.

As far as I know Singles is what matters. In a Singles match, knowing Inui has a Snake I would pick diddy first(like I did last time) to avoid a 90-10 matchup with sonic. I would assume he wouldn't use ike :laugh:. So Low tiers is still being held against me?

Since your Diddy Kong has never taken a game from me besides the one time I didn't care about winning, I don't think your inability to use a character you can't beat me with should matter.

If it's really an issue, wait till the end of the season to discuss it. I probably won't matter anyway but more than just Inui have to agree to count low tiers. It's not like everyone thinks low tiers is gonna matter

If someone uses their main in the tournament when it counts for cash, it counts. Just because it was a low tier tournament it doesn't count even if people are using their mains? Nonsense. They are serious sets involving mains. My Ike is very serious. Your Sonic is your main. Vex mains Bowser.

Ninjalink doesnt have a main and I beat him in low tiers. Does that mean I beat ninjalink towards the rankings? XD *******

NinjaLink mains Diddy Kong and R.O.B. Those characters score his big wins. That's what matters.

As blunt as this sounds, your opinions mean nothing. It will be taken care of by the panel at the end of the season. No need for this discussion to continue

The discussion was over as soon as it began. I beat you and Vex's mains in the tournament. Same goes for Camalange and Lawz. You were not handicapped at all. I was, but I won anyways.

End of story.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

You are comparing your mistakes as a player when you wanted to win to me literally not caring if I won or lost. That is stupidity.

Besides that, those instances are from two different seasons.

You are still failing to realize something. Your 1st or 2nd best character you always use in tournaments lost to my low tier character in a full set. That's what happened. I was handicapped, not you, and I won anyways. If anything it should count for MORE when you think about it.

My mains weren't legal, and I still won against his main.

Nobody cares about Pierce's Mario yet.

Since your Diddy Kong has never taken a game from me besides the one time I didn't care about winning, I don't think your inability to use a character you can't beat me with should matter.

If someone uses their main in the tournament when it counts for cash, it counts. Just because it was a low tier tournament it doesn't count even if people are using their mains? Nonsense. They are serious sets involving mains. My Ike is very serious. Your Sonic is your main. Vex mains Bowser.

NinjaLink mains Diddy Kong and R.O.B. Those characters score his big wins. That's what matters.

The discussion was over as soon as it began. I beat you and Vex's mains in the tournament. Same goes for Camalange and Lawz. You were not handicapped at all. I was, but I won anyways.

End of story.
We'll see
****nnnn

Inui gif'in it up in this
Meat riding is for dumb bots

Allied

Smash Master
meatriding?

lol i just said he was using alot of gifs >.>

edit - Inui used 7 gifs in his lost post alone LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My posts are amazing. He is simply acknowledging greatness. Why does doing that automatically equate to meatriding in this godforsaken community?

Allied

Smash Master
Because its hiralous

hes being ignorant and funny at the same time

and people fall for it, anti just realized he shouldn't get mad at him lol because its absolutely ridicious

i wasn't particularly cheering for one side or favoring one side of the argument Inui simply is spamming gifs in his biased argument tbh kai it shouldn't matter who cares about who beats who in low tiers my opinion but i'm not going to be involved in trash arguments.

this is like the 7th time people said i've been meatriding him
i just wanna say once more

in the end it really doesnt matter lol
and if you want my personal opinion

i think inui is wrong

but hey thats me!
will inui prolly try to convince me otherwise i mean it will be funny but its not going to anger me over this game i understand where hes coming from but at the end of the season i think we all know low tier isn't going to matter

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i think inui is wrong

Your opinion contradicts the facts. It doesn't matter what you think.

You can think clouds are made of cotton candy and that flies are created from rotting meat all you want. It doesn't make you right.

My argument has been laid out in front of everyone perfectly. They used their mains in a serious tournament environment against me and lost. I was the handicapped one, not them, and I won.

It's obvious that I am right.

will inui prolly try to convince me otherwise i mean it will be funny but its not going to anger me over this game i understand where hes coming from but at the end of the season i think we all know low tier isn't going to matter

I beat their mains in serious tournament sets.

Those sets count.

They will matter at the end of the season for I have said that they will matter and I have factually proven that they should matter.

Allied

Smash Master
I'm Ju-Ju-JuDge Banks lol

too good

Your opinion contradicts the facts. It doesn't matter what you think.

You can think clouds are made of cotton candy and that flies are created from rotting meat all you want. It doesn't make you right.

My argument has been laid out in front of everyone perfectly. They used their mains in a serious tournament environment against me and lost. I was the handicapped one, not them, and I won.

It's obvious that I am right.

I beat their mains in serious tournament sets.

Those sets count.

They will matter at the end of the season for I have said that they will matter and I have factually proven that they should matter.
Fool

Either way you look at it whether you want that to count or not

It was low tier it's simple as that, there aren't enough low tier tournaments going around for them to even count

Try beating kai in regular singles with ike, rookie

You will find that it won't be such a breeze when kai uses his other main.

We can go around all day saying will he would do this, and this would happen but the fact remains

Low tier is Low tier whether it was for money or not, Silly.

Take your sorry execuses for trying to get higher on the power rankings to PA where link is tournament viable, scrub.

:3 lawz(sorry i had to say that)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You're an idiot Inui. I'm done. Meat riders, morons, scrubs etc, enjoy your stupid discussion. The panelists at the end can decide. Enjoy :)

Edit- Allied, my other main?? I do fine with Sonic. I sd'd and foolishly picked the wrong ban bc i didn't care. This arguement is stupid

Allied

Smash Master
i never said you didn't do fine with sonic just saying that you could of easily brought diddy out if you had the option available for you i understand your reasons

nvm see the edit

btw :3inui arguments lol

i guess you can call that meatriding XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You're an idiot Inui. I'm done. Meat riders, morons, scrubs etc, enjoy your stupid discussion. The panelists at the end can decide. Enjoy :)

It has already been decided. Anything else would contradict facts and logic.

I beat your main in a tournament set. End of story.

Fool

Either way you look at it whether you want that to count or not

It was low tier it's simple as that, there aren't enough low tier tournaments going around for them to even count

Idiot!

It has been explained over and over and yet it still doesn't sink in? Stop being so ignorant.

Stop being blinded by the word "low tiers" and look at the individual set.

Kai used his actual real tournament main and lost a serious set for money where the difference was almost $40.

Those are the facts.

Try beating kai in regular singles with ike, rookie

You will find that it won't be such a breeze when kai uses his other main.

His Diddy Kong can't touch me. I would use Snake or Meta Knight and win the set without much trouble. As usual. His Sonic is what takes games off of me, and his Sonic is what fell to me in that tournament.

We can go around all day saying will he would do this, and this would happen but the fact remains

Low tier is Low tier whether it was for money or not, Silly.

Take your sorry execuses for trying to get higher on the power rankings to PA where link is tournament viable, scrub.

Every time you open your mouth, you prove you're an idiot. Despite me explaining everything perfectly, logically, and with facts, you persist with this ignorance. It doesn't matter if it was a low tier tournament. Kai and others used their mains and lost to me for money over $5, which is the minimum determined by the panel. It counts. It's not sorry excuses. It's acknowledging reality.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
The usual bickering in the NJ forums... wheeeee. Guess I'll never get bored of coming in here since there's always something going on. Hahaha

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

It has already been decided. Anything else would contradict facts and logic.

I beat your main in a tournament set. End of story.

Idiot!

It has been explained over and over and yet it still doesn't sink in? Stop being so ignorant.

Stop being blinded by the word "low tiers" and look at the individual set.

Kai used his actual real tournament main and lost a serious set for money where the difference was almost $40.

Those are the facts.

His Diddy Kong can't touch me. I would use Snake or Meta Knight and win the set without much trouble. As usual. His Sonic is what takes games off of me, and his Sonic is what fell to me in that tournament.

Every time you open your mouth, you prove you're an idiot. Despite me explaining everything perfectly, logically, and with facts, you persist with this ignorance. It doesn't matter if it was a low tier tournament. Kai and others used their mains and lost to me for money over $5, which is the minimum determined by the panel. It counts. It's not sorry excuses. It's acknowledging reality.
Eat a ****

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yawn.

How about in a set where I don't literally want to lose?
I wanted to lose, I fell down bear mountain, I wasn't at that event, I couldn't predict MK's downsmash when I was standing right next to him, Kai's main is Sonic even though singles is about skill and not just about an individual character matchup, Bill O'Reily matters, Fox news is a good thing. You sound rediculous.

I would mm, but what happened in the past(in singles) will not go without notice. I won, simple as that

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, Bowser vs Snake MM, $5.

:083: :093:
Sure.

I wanted to lose, I fell down bear mountain, I wasn't at that event, I couldn't predict MK's downsmash when I was standing right next to him, Kai's main is Sonic even though singles is about skill and not just about an individual character matchup, Bill O'Reily matters, Fox news is a good thing. You sound rediculous.
And? Are you going to fight me with Diddy Kong and see that me beating your Sonic is what actually counts since your Diddy Kong is much worse against me?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Sure.

And? Are you going to fight me with Diddy Kong and see that me beating your Sonic is what actually counts since your Diddy Kong is much worse against me?
I already agreed that I would MM you. Are you idiots really dumb enough to think that a mm will discredit everything I said and make low tiers count and my win against you with Sonic and Diddy just go away?

Top Bottom